tModLoader The Gyrolite Mod

Should I continue with the development of this mod?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When do you guys think this mod will be done because it seems very awesome and would love to play it
Like stated earlier, we are waiting for world hooks to be released for tModLoader. Those will probably be included in the next update, so we're not going to release a version before that. In short: we don't have a date yet.

Spoilers. ヽ( ͡° ͡ ͜ ͡ʖ ͡ °)ノ
Yoyospoilergif.gif

It is shooting pink lasers that either probes or gastropods shoot. I will go with it is crafted with souls of might.

Hey wait isnt there some thing in the flashing thats not in terraria normally or am i just stupid
[DOUBLEPOST=1452745009,1452744690][/DOUBLEPOST]Wait.. Mechanix.... That is either some subtle hint at a new mechanical looking boss or the name of a yoyo.

Colin had it about half right, so i'll go ahead and say it.
It's a yoyo called The Probe, hence the fact it looks like a probe from the Destroyer.
This will also be a 1/15 drop chance from probes. ^w^
Man, won't these make cool mechanical yoyos?

Guys, come on now. We've stated quite a few times now that the mod isn't released yet.
So no, there isn't a download link.
We are waiting on world hooks patiently so we can implement the biomes.

I would suggest putting a note at the very top that the mod is not ready and there is no download link yet. It might not look pretty, but will stop those posts hopefully.

Colin had it about half right, so i'll go ahead and say it.
It's a yoyo called The Probe, hence the fact it looks like a probe from the Destroyer.
This will also be a 1/15 drop chance from probes. ^w^
Man, won't these make cool mechanical yoyos?
i think 1/15 is pretty high. i dont know for sure, but theres about 30 probes per destroyer. If the yoyo is weak enough to get at 1/15 chance, than it doesnt really have a use. i would say it should have around 1/500 chance to be dropped.

i think 1/15 is pretty high. i dont know for sure, but theres about 30 probes per destroyer. If the yoyo is weak enough to get at 1/15 chance, than it doesnt really have a use. i would say it should have around 1/500 chance to be dropped.
Agreed. However we are still throwing the idea around that it's a drop. We're thinking of making it a boss drop instead, as the rest of the mechanical bosses are going to have specialized yoyo's as well. ^w^

perhaps the probes could drop a probe lens from time to time that could have several uses, including making the yo-yo, and perhaps towards the optic staff aswell since it would make sense, maybe a few other items to make other items, and maybe also to mae a pet item too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom