Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i am on Android 5.0
If it has anything to do with the internet connect. I probably just have to wait for an update or something. Or do i need to buy the other terraria that doesnt need to be upgraded to full game.

Hello @PandaICE , it is a noted problem with google play. From previous posts, both 505 games and google are working on a permanent fix. It only happens when you buy Terraria through the Trial version in the GP store. If you search or look through the previous posts (daunting task since there is almost 80 pages) you might find some temporary solutions before it gets fixed. As Sword Ace said, you do not need to be connected to play single player or even multiplayer on the same local connection(internet access not available but a wireless network so you can connect with other mobile players).

You can also report it directly to 505 games at http://support.505games.com/support/home and create a ticket and put all details with your device type (ie Samsung gs5, android 4.4, 1GB RAM, 32GB storage.) and any information you may think that could help isolate the issue. Be as descriptive as possible. Hope this isn't too much information for you.

Best of Luck.

Bugs: when i put frostmoon music boxes on the ground it'll be invisible and when you take em back they turn into wooden work benches. My player with black and cyan dye on shows as red and black dye on the player selection screen

On feb 18 thay are all the stuff that came in 1.2.4 to the console cool huh
[DOUBLEPOST=1452961821,1452961738][/DOUBLEPOST]I mean on feb 18 thay will add all the stuff that was in 1.2.4 from the pic to console finnaly
[DOUBLEPOST=1452961887][/DOUBLEPOST]I ment pc not pic I'm just very very sleepy and it's on 10:31 am

@Loki can you give me an update on the windows phone fix.
1. Have they found the bug
2. How is the windows phone rebuild going
3. When is the windows phone rebuild planned to be finished and uploaded

Is celestial shell craftable in mobile? My friend showed me a screenshot that he is using celestial stone and moon shell and when I asked him to why not he's making a celestial shell then he answered simply: It isn't craftable in mobile. If my English is bad sorry for that.

Is celestial shell craftable in mobile? My friend showed me a screenshot that he is using celestial stone and moon shell and when I asked him to why not he's making a celestial shell then he answered simply: It isn't craftable in mobile. If my English is bad sorry for that.
Actually no, the celestial shell is part of the 1.3 update.

My bug net wont catch anything unless my character is touching it making it difficult to get worms. Also my game will randomly close and take me back to my home screen any suggestions on what to do about that? This is my favorite game ever but its irritating when fighting a boss and it randomly closes or when I finally get bait and go fishing and it closes.

The Terraria wiki says 1.3 comes to mobile in june 2016... And says amazon has the 1.2.4 update... Did i miss something ???

Last edited:
Thats not what I ment, i just edited my post.
Thats the biggest flaw about any wiki, anybody (in most cases) can edit the wiki and add any info.
1.3 may not be possible for mobile, but I doubt that. there may be a way to make it work without too many issues in the future. It would be pretty cool as well if Codeglue tweaked 1.2.4 with alot of do able 1.3 features (like some we already have) like updated textures music and even apply some resprites and stuff, that way the build of the game wont dramatically change and we can achieve somewhere near half of 1.3. Some things they can do somewhat easily is buffing some items and changing some recipes, but I know it would take a couple of days just to make sure everything is sorted.

Could you please take a screenshot of any of the unusual drops, like the Gravity Globe (its sale price at a store) or the stacked Nature's Gifts?

As said above, could you please screenshot the treasure bag, or the slime spam in progress?
Ahhhh. See, there's the problem. The world where I got those things, got corrupted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452993667,1452993085][/DOUBLEPOST]
For some reason the angler won't spawn in some worlds like ever! I had to destroy my new main world thanks to that. I tried everything to try to getting him to spawn.

Also @505 Games Support I keep crashing randomly in the right side of the world if you stay there for around 2-8 minutes, and it says "Terraria has suddenly stopped" so it isn't a long playtime crash, I've tested this with a lot of worlds.
Also an anchor can be thrown many times despite it not coming back, so it is possible to throw a bunch of anchors
I am experiencing crashes too. But there's one small catch to it. It's random. And my guide keeps on hoiking out of my house. Bug: fall damage is greatly increased. I fell 94 blocks and suffered 136 damage. Also, is it just me or Orange Bloodroot never spawns? Bug: Sometimes the crit on my guns appear as -3%, mana usage can turn out to be -13 mana.

Ahhhh. See, there's the problem. The world where I got those things, got corrupted.
[DOUBLEPOST=1452993667,1452993085][/DOUBLEPOST]
I am experiencing crashes too. But there's one small catch to it. It's random. And my guide keeps on hoiking out of my house. Bug: fall damage is greatly increased. I fell 94 blocks and suffered 136 damage. Also, is it just me or Orange Bloodroot never spawns? Bug: Sometimes the crit on my guns appear as -3%, mana usage can turn out to be -13 mana.

I'm not so sure the fall damage is a bug. It reminds me of when the last rebalancing happened and jungle bats started to actually hurt. @505 Games Support I think a change log would help the community spot unintentional changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom