Wavebank A Magnificent Soundtrack

I have given the songs a listen, but I haven't been at home long enough to install it. I can do it later today after a rugby game. The songs are great I sill have not seen how they fit with the invasions and bosses. Will tell you what I think later today.

The Goblin Invasion one seems a little too overpowering to me. Other than that, all of them are fitting, I haven't gotten to the Final Boss or Martian Madness one yet.

You and I have really similar tastes XD I wrote out some songs I would want in a Wave Bank and Big Bandit, the 2 Titan Souls songs, the Binding of Isaac song and the Super Meat Boy songs were all on there. Keep up the good work! :naughty:

Excellent job with this soundpack. The only suggestion I'd make would be to maybe move the FTL theme at day time to night (personally think it better fits night time).

Hello my magnificent man/derp! I just wanted to ask you a question: Are you taking requests for other wavebanks? I've been on a search for someone to do an Undertale wavebank.

How did you know what order to put the tracks in? Also what do you do with the rain ambiance?
Here's the order (taken from the old forums).
1. Night
2. Eerie
3. Day
4. Boss 1
5. Title
6. Jungle
7. Corruption
8. Hallow
9. Underground Corruption
10. Underground Halllow
11. Boss 2
12. Underground
13. Boss 3
14. Snow
15. Space
16. Crimson
17. Boss 4
18. Day Alt.
19. Rain
20. Ice
21. Desert
22. Ocean
23. Dungeon
24. Plantera
25. Boss 5
26. Lizahrd
27. Solar Eclipse
28. Rain SFX
29. Mushrooms
30. Pumpkin Moon
31. Underground Alt.
32. Frost Moon
33. Underground Crimson
34. Lunar Event
35. Pirate Invasion
36. Underworld
37. Martian Madness
38. Final Boss
39. Goblin Invasion

As for the rain SFX, just put in a blank audio file.

Here's the order (taken from the old forums).
1. Night
2. Eerie
3. Day
4. Boss 1
5. Title
6. Jungle
7. Corruption
8. Hallow
9. Underground Corruption
10. Underground Halllow
11. Boss 2
12. Underground
13. Boss 3
14. Snow
15. Space
16. Crimson
17. Boss 4
18. Day Alt.
19. Rain
20. Ice
21. Desert
22. Ocean
23. Dungeon
24. Plantera
25. Boss 5
26. Lizahrd
27. Solar Eclipse
28. Rain SFX
29. Mushrooms
30. Pumpkin Moon
31. Underground Alt.
32. Frost Moon
33. Underground Crimson
34. Lunar Event
35. Pirate Invasion
36. Underworld
37. Martian Madness
38. Final Boss
39. Goblin Invasion

As for the rain SFX, just put in a blank audio file.

How do I make and use a blank audio file?

Yes, I do have audacity I just need that other program. Although I'm having a hard time finding some tracks that would work together.
To make a blank sound file with Audacity, just hit the record button and then stop it after a second or two. Then export that and call it what you want. That will be your Rain SFX file. Alternatively, you could try and find actual rain sfx and use that.

As for finding stuff that fits, I worked on my soundtrack for around a week last year, and have been slowly improving ever since. It's definitely a long term project.

Absolutely loving this sound track, fantastic job on it <3 Everything fits so well together, and is really relaxing when it's calm. Boss music still stresses me out as always xD Which is something I like :D
Thanks, glad you like it. :happy:

Back
Top Bottom