tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But nothing happend to me doe, i equiped single piece first, and then full armour, still, nothing happend, the FPS went down just because i have 5 mods, that's all.
I wanna quote this too. I don't have any issues with armor in the mod. Has anyone experiencing this issue tried reinstalling the game completely? Like a clean wipe of all mods and files?

I wanna quote this too. I don't have any issues with armor in the mod. Has anyone experiencing this issue tried reinstalling the game completely? Like a clean wipe of all mods and files?
Yeh, I installed tModLoader 0.7 and this mod normally, i'm not doing something too speacial, so really don't know why this happen and why it only happend on specific person?! :s
P/s: I think my English in this quote is straight up :red:.

In the new version, when I equip a full set of armor, my fps is crippled down to about 5 FPS. I made sure it was this mod, disabled each mod until I didn't lag with armor on, and I was a bit disappointed when it was this mod, because it is one of my favorites.

So far, fps drops only happened when I wear the living wood helm (full set or not). In this case my fps will be around 20-25.

can you make a way to get souls of might in crimson worlds. many mods needs souls of might so it would be bad if you just made it unable to get them

UHHHHHHH I can't see any item descriptions, help?
I can only see the broken/melted (ore name here, don't remember) equipment from zombies.
So shields, charcoal etc. only show number (if stacked) and material (if are a material like charcoal)

can you make a way to get souls of might in crimson worlds. many mods needs souls of might so it would be bad if you just made it unable to get them
ooh maybe a "mighty" enemy that spawns in hell after the mechanical brain is defeated? hell needs more uses :p

Does this mod add another head piece from armors that give summon buffs? I mean that there is hallowed helmet, headgear and mask so is there a piece for summoner too?

yes..I believe it says so in the OP
I just watched chippy playing this mod and in his crafting menu he had a mythril mask with summoner stats
[DOUBLEPOST=1454013980,1454013833][/DOUBLEPOST]There are hardmode ores summoners helmets (mythril,cobalt,adamantite etc.). But i dont know if later ores have the same thing (hallowed bars, clorophyte etc)

I just watched chippy playing this mod and in his crafting menu he had a mythril mask with summoner stats
[DOUBLEPOST=1454013980,1454013833][/DOUBLEPOST]There are hardmode ores summoners helmets (mythril,cobalt,adamantite etc.). But i dont know if later ores have the same thing (hallowed bars, clorophyte etc)
V3tC18L.png

• Hardmode Ores Summoner Helmets - grants summoner bonuses. Every helmet made of 12 bars from it's name, first 2 - on Anvil, others - on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil.
....huh..it doesn't show any hallowed stuff...hey @zadum4ivii ! is there hallowed summoner headgear?

....huh..it doesn't show any hallowed stuff...hey @zadum4ivii ! is there hallowed summoner headgear?
If I remember correctly no there isn't. Just hardmode ores and living wood armor. Though there's a few other pieces that DO give minion bonuses. However it ends at hardmode ores because once you kill Plantera you can get access to the other armors that come from Vanilla Terraria.

Hey can I give you guys ideas for the mod? I dont have any right now but could I be part of the mod by giving you guys item ideas? (not spriting just giving ideas).

Turning ores into the other type (e.g. gold into platinum, orichalcum into mythril)
DAYUUUUM, that's so useful :D
Hey can I give you guys ideas for the mod? I dont have any right now but could I be part of the mod by giving you guys item ideas? (not spriting just giving ideas).
There's a guy in the older page post like.. 465498491561864 ideas, you can check those out. :3 not sure if it's you doe, can't remember who wrote those. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom