tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Do you like Tremor Mod? (If "No" please tell why)

• Yes!

Votes: 1,490 86.1%
  • Nope.

Votes: 241 13.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some things you need to know about the Tremode:
  • It will activate after the Moon Lord is downed...
  • It will be like the Hardmode... But it will have it own new hard bosses, new enemies that are upgraded enemies of vanilla and mod.
  • It will also have new drops from vanilla enemies and new ore that will be involved in many different crafts...
E1yzwjU.png

Stay with us! We have a lot of things to surprise you with!

Some things you need to know about the Tremode:
  • It will activate after the Moon Lord is downed...
  • It will be like the Hardmode... But it will have it own new hard bosses, new enemies that are upgraded enemies of vanilla and mod.
  • It will also have new drops from vanilla enemies and new ore that will be involved in many different crafts...
E1yzwjU.png

Stay with us! We have a lot of things to surprise you with!
Hype! Though I feel the need to ask but will you also be going through and doing some rebalancing and such? Like having played through the mod extensively the balance of armors and weapons is all over the place. Like the Cog Lord gear is kinda not worth it at all by the time you fight him. A lot of the armor and stuff you need requires a ton of grinding RNG for something that is arguably not even worth it in the first place.

Hype! Though I feel the need to ask but will you also be going through and doing some rebalancing and such? Like having played through the mod extensively the balance of armors and weapons is all over the place. Like the Cog Lord gear is kinda not worth it at all by the time you fight him. A lot of the armor and stuff you need requires a ton of grinding RNG for something that is arguably not even worth it in the first place.
Cog Lord is already nerfed.

Cog Lord is already nerfed.
It's not just that. Most the armor you obtain don't really have much effectiveness for when you get them. Like farming for the Afterlife Armor is generally not worth the effort to get. Nightingale armor has very minimal uses too for any real boss fights. A lot of the swords you can get aren't auto-swing which make them way less effective in the late game. Same for quite a few guns.

It's not just that. Most the armor you obtain don't really have much effectiveness for when you get them. Like farming for the Afterlife Armor is generally not worth the effort to get. Nightingale armor has very minimal uses too for any real boss fights. A lot of the swords you can get aren't auto-swing which make them way less effective in the late game. Same for quite a few guns.

I noticed this too. I saw people saying Nightingale Armor was so awesome... but I looked at the stats of it, and I'm like "uh......why? What's so great about this?"

Maybe for vanity armor if you were a fan of that set from Skyrim, maybe?

In the end, I made myself a suit of Molten Armor and called it a day, lol. Then, in hardmode, I was looking at some of those armors, and I'm like "... I really don't see why I'd use any of this stuff over adamantite...." so.... what'd I put on? Adamantite.

Was really hoping that I'd end up with new stuff. Well, ok, Arachnophobia's awesome (though I imagine that probably got nerfed into uselessness). Most fun/awesome weapon I've ever used in Terraria. Could we have Arachnophobia 2.0 drop from the Black Recluses, s'il vous plait?

That way I could just go the whole way through the game with exactly three weapons -- one to kill wall creepers with to get the 1.0 sword, then use the 1.0 sword to kill the recluses to get the 2.0 sword, and then just do the rest of the game with the 2.0 sword, lol.

And the lack of Auto-Fire/Auto-Swing on weapons is just BLEH. Who uses those anymore, 'cept for early-game? Clickclickclickclick wears my finger (and my mouse) out after awhile.

now the wait for updates begins, when i first downloaded i never expected so much content - it made a great first impression xD

Dont working for tModLoader v0.7.1
Item AmethystRing uses an old UpdateAccessory hook
em Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AddItem(String name, ModItem item, String texture)
em Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.AutoloadItem(Type type)
em Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
em Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom