tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I want you guys to make sure you're up to date, so please tell me what version of Thorium Mod you guys have.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457195297,1457195266][/DOUBLEPOST]
I really wanna update this mod but is there still the world crashes where the world is not the default name? cause i have a series i record and i want to know so i can update or not.
I've never heard of that type of crash...

I want you guys to make sure you're up to date, so please tell me what version of Thorium Mod you guys have.
[DOUBLEPOST=1457195297,1457195266][/DOUBLEPOST] I've never heard of that type of crash...

My friend when he updated Thorium told me that when you update thorium if the world is not named World 1 or World 2 *aka default name* then the game would crash.

It happened quite a lot to him. So that's why i want to know. Is it just a bug? or has it been fixed and i'm just late.

If you are on the latest version you can get thorium from mining and from bags of potential. Magma ore can be mined although i don't know if it can be obtained from killing monsters like in the previous versions.
The latest version is 1.2.3.4? if yes why can't i find any of those??
[DOUBLEPOST=1457195518,1457195473][/DOUBLEPOST]
[DOUBLEPOST=1457195297,1457195266][/DOUBLEPOST] I've never heard of that type of crash...
1.2.3.4 thats my version

Well one THorium is very rare to mine. and bags of potential are pretty common to uncommon. Magma ore should be mined in hell near the bottom. Or obtained from monsters. Im not 100% sure.

Well one THorium is very rare to mine. and bags of potential are pretty common to uncommon. Magma ore should be mined in hell near the bottom. Or obtained from monsters. Im not 100% sure.
Nah bags of potential and magma ore drops are gone now. Its all through mining, which works for sure. Make sure you guys look pretty deep underground. Every single person that has claimed to not find any, eventually did, it was just a little rare is all.

and absolutely make sure you make a new world.

The bags of potential were the only reason i actually had thorium;-; now i have to mine it... Cri
Aw come on bud, mining is like half of terraria! But if you really hate mining, but are okay with fishing, you can fish up special crates after killing the EoC from any neutral water. These crates will have some thorium in them.

Aw come on bud, mining is like half of terraria! But if you really hate mining, but are okay with fishing, you can fish up special crates after killing the EoC from any neutral water. These crates will have some thorium in them.

Yussss thank goodness i don't have to mine. But the magma ore is the problem now... I have to make a new world just to mine it. WHYYYYY :(

Yussss thank goodness i don't have to mine. But the magma ore is the problem now... I have to make a new world just to mine it. WHYYYYY :(
Its really abundant, I cant imagine it taking more than 12 minutes to mine all you'll ever need.

Back
Top Bottom