Casual Pet Peeves

people who camp in first person shooter
people who camp with full auto weapons
people who camp with shotguns around corners
hit markers
getting hit markers with a bolt action sniper then being killed by full auto weapons

When older characters are killed off by newer ones just to show how strong the newer ones are and when villains die because of something stupid.

Last edited:
When games give you a challenge to kill x amount of enemies or blow up x amount of stuff in a strictly limited timeframe, but then make it difficult to actually find them in that amount of time. Don't label a search challenge as a combat challenge goddammit.

Those Youtube channels that have a video that automatically plays on their front pages which you have to pause every single time you refresh or are going to and from it frequently. It only takes like, a second to move your mouse over and do it, but having to do so every time you go back... it's just plain annoying.

Cashiers or whatever at restaurants that don't seem to realise that you're still looking at their menu and ask you what you're ordering when you're not even in front of them, half way across the room. There was this one time when I was waiting for somebody else to order for me and was practically behind a wall and one of them noticed me and was like "oh, do you want to order something?" Like, seriously? Just because there's no line up doesn't mean you should ask right away!

Competitive gameplay. Most of the time it's just pure toxicity that judges you if you don't know how to play competitive correctly, and also doesn't even make full use of the game's mechanics by banning anything that's too "annoying" even if there's clear counters for it.

Stereotypes, over the top bad grammar, people that stereotype and will not change there opinions of a person because of it, racism, sexism, feminism, anything else ending in -ism, people that belittle others for no reason, people that "are always right," even when they aren't

Stuff like that

being called a racist for not giving people free stuff because they are a certain race
I'm not trying to start a fight, but that is rather racist.

Unless you mean that there is some other reason that you aren't giving them the free thing and they claim it's because you're racist.

Unless you mean that there is some other reason that you aren't giving them the free thing and they claim it's because you're racist.
they are claiming that because i wouldn't give them money i am therefore a racist however i am very greedy i don't give money to anyone unless i really trust them. race had nothing to do with my decision to not give some random stranger money for no reason

This is one of those cases where the exact wording could be interpreted two different ways. Which words modify what, that sort of thing.

I'm pretty sure Shadowice meant:
  • being called a racist for not [giving people free stuff because they are a certain race]
And not:
  • being called a racist for [not giving people free stuff] because they are a certain race

(sorry if I'm putting words in your mouth, by the way)

This is one of those cases where the exact wording could be interpreted two different ways. Which words modify what, that sort of thing.

I'm pretty sure Shadowice meant:
  • being called a racist for not [giving people free stuff because they are a certain race]
And not:
  • being called a racist for [not giving people free stuff] because they are a certain race

(sorry if I'm putting words in your mouth, by the way)
i wasn't intending to give anyone anything he was asking for it and then tried to play the racism card when i said no. he had this mind set that because he is of a certain race he i

Some things that burn my biscuits:

Adults that are apparently not smart enough to know how to close a door properly. It is called turning the door knob a little bit when closing it, instead of slamming the door because you are to ignorant and/or rude and/or lazy to consider the other people living in the building. Seriously, you're an adult, TURN THE :red:ING KNOB.

And if you live in an apartment, guess what, you have relinquished your right to have loud, knock down, drag out fights with your SO. Keep that :red: at least quiet enough that it can't be heard through the walls. And, if one of you storms out, then stay gone. Don't come back and start the whole thing over again. You aren't special snowflakes and your cliched bull:red: personal argument isn't important enough to disturb everyone elses' lives.

On the same note, the unrelenting :red:holes that think it is acceptable to gun their loud :red: motorcycles as if they are the only people in the world. It would be one thing if these were badass bikers giving law and authority the middle finger, but they aren't. They are dentists, accounts, and other yuppies that should know better than to disrupt the peace and quiet of everyone within a block radius. Start seeing motocycles, my :red:, start driving cars like normal, non-annoying people.
ive never seen so many reds on a moderators post :p

• People who hate popular things because it's popular.
  • People who decided to do something noisy at around 11:00PM - 5:00AM. Seriously. People need to sleep too, so do your :red: tomorrow.
  • Every parents who is over-protective. I don't think I need to get some pills because I sneezed once.
  • "(S)he is just a child." That sentence is so :red:ing annoying to hear every time. And it's even MORE annoying when you KNOW the child is playing with you on purpose. I don't give a :red: if you're a child, if you're messing with anything on my table when I politely told you not to 5 times, you're done.
  • Everyone who constantly break rules, even after many warnings.
  • Girl students that put on make-up because they think it will make them prettier, and wear differently at school to get attention. Umm, no, I don't think so. I don't give a :red: if it looks good on your eyes, you're at the age of a student, not a bloody model for :red:'s sake.
  • "Your opinion is wrong".
  • People who put their asses into a conversation to add nothing to the table but only to make problem worse.
  • People who uses insults as a last resort of a counter-argument.
  • People who gives up too early.
  • People who hates a game in the series just because it's different from other games in the series.
  • People who fights over a game.
  • Kids who can't tell the difference between "grammar" and "spelling".
  • Kids who cry to call their parents and get them out of trouble.
  • Parents that whines about their children wasting electricity, while they're wasting more than their children do.

• People who use insults as a last resort of a counter-argument.
Sounds too much like politics. -_-

On that note, I despise politics. Not the act of running the country, but the constant bickering back and forth between the two major parties, which is Labor and Liberal here in Australia. When something in the country can't happen without someone on either side pointing fingers and blaming/accusing the other, one side more than the other it seems (*cough* Labor *cough*), it really ticks me off.

It also frustrates me to see the constant changeover in Prime Ministers over the past 9 years. We've had 5 Prime Minister changes in 9 years, and only 2 of them were elected into a majority government. Are you kidding me??

Just about everyone at the school that I go to makes me want to rip my hair out and curl up in a corner. Seriously (but not actually seriously [it's just a prank bro]).
A certain student in a certain class likes to add a bit of intellectual NAWLIJ to the conversation every once in a while (not sarcasm). Everytime he does, almost everyone in the room, besides me and the teacher, gets mad and tells him to shut up. I'm very quiet, which means I hear a lot of what other people say, though I'm not actively eavesdropping. This means that I can hear what the girl behind me is saying, and it's not very pretty. Even worse, she ran for president of a certain class and the vote was so close (4 votes) that we now have two presidents, and she's one of them. She lied about almost all of her traits in her political campaign and it's ridiculously contradictory (I like grown-up words). She also went to the principal's office for something that she exploded about when someone asked her what she did. She's more likely to burn the school down in our remaining 7 days of school than to compliment someone. Overall, a horrible president (*cough* Tronald Dump Cillary Hinton *cough*).
Also, the amount of idiots at the school (and everywhere). Even the pre-AP classes are half-full of imbeciles who congratulate themselves when they get a 70 (lowest passing grade) on a test. I'm guessing it's because there are so many unintelligent people that pre-AP classes would only have ~10 people while on-level would have ~40, so they have to dilute the pre-AP to even out the students per class.
Also, I'm very shy and hate being around other people. So, group projects (with idiots; see above) and family reunions and anyplace with people are incredibly awkward. "How are you? What have you done at school? Look at how much you've grown!" "I'm, uh, OK, I guess, uh-" *vomits uncontrollably*
Sorry that you had to read that vent. But here's a cookie for your troubles!
http://psdchat.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/cookie-texture.png
cookie-texture.png
Also, how do you post an image in spoilers? Also, how many times did I type also in this post?

i hate being betrayed
i hate how easily attached i get to people
and i hate how all i can seem to do in the aftermath is blame myself why am i so stupid :/
i hate trusting people

Back
Top Bottom