Recent content by Aiodensghost

1. Aiodensghost

Console Console Release Month?

I had to wait for mobile to get 1.3 before I could get the game on Switch. So I'm right there with you on understanding
  2. Aiodensghost

Console New gen consoles

I was hoping that we would get a better 1.4 experience since we would have more RAM and better GPUs/CPUs than last gen.
  3. Aiodensghost

Terraria State of the Game - June 2021

Hinges are a main point I care about. I HATED the original 2DS due to the viewing angle, and broken hinges do the same thing.
  4. Aiodensghost

I started on a launch model 3DS that my parents got me in 2011, so the DS itself made rounds before Terraria came out. I also had to replace things in that DS after little kids would drop it or break it (hinges are the WORST). Edit: the game also would crash way into hardmode during or after...
  5. Aiodensghost

Mobile 1.4 gamepad is janky in the way that you have to map it each time you pair a new gamepad to the device. And I don't know about you, but each time I've had to do it it's resulted in loads of frustration due to trying to get it to mirror the same mapping I have on Console, and it doesn't...
  6. Aiodensghost

It's outdated as far as the Switch being released, but the major limitation was making it cross-compatiable with the old-gen 3DS. The New 3DS probably could handle Moon Lord, but Old-gen definitely can't as old-gen has a history of crashing during or after the fight with Plantera (its happened...
  7. Aiodensghost

I'm banking on them getting console up to 1.4.1 before implementing cross-play. Tbf only reason I play mobile is because it has 1.4 while my Switch doesn't, and when Switch gets 1.4 I'll be going back to Switch
  8. Aiodensghost

Mobile already has 1.4. That said I'm wondering where they'll take mobile next (I'm hoping they make controller support a little less janky when they update).
  9. Aiodensghost

Just gotta kill Duke Fishron...

Just gotta kill Duke Fishron...
  10. Aiodensghost

I wish I could play local split-screen in tabletop mode on Switch as well, since I don't dock but once in a blue moon
  11. Aiodensghost

Crushed Moon Lord on Switch. Let the friend for armor commence

Crushed Moon Lord on Switch. Let the friend for armor commence
  12. Aiodensghost

Struggling with Lunatic Cultist on Switch

Struggling with Lunatic Cultist on Switch
  13. Aiodensghost

Resolved Question about the Certifiably Terrarian trophy

Awesome! Thanks for the answer! And that helped quite a bit, since I've bought every version of Terraria released to date (if you like it, buy it multiple times to support the Devs! kind of stuff).
  14. Aiodensghost

Resolved Question about the Certifiably Terrarian trophy

I'm wondering how the site knew to give me the trophy, since I haven't linked any of my gaming accounts to the forums. I own Terraria on more than just PC PS4 Xbox and Switch, and I was wondering how that trophy popped. P.S: is there anything we can do on our profile to show what versions of...
  15. Aiodensghost

PC How to farm Life Fruits in Terraria 1.3.5

If they are on 3DS or old Gen console they spawn even before a mechanical boss is slain
Back
Top Bottom