1. Aligatron69

NPCs & Enemies ARMY OF CTHULU

No prob
  2. Aligatron69

This is my thread
  3. Aligatron69

Yep i thought about going into bigger detail but it is a pretty controversial thread so it still wouldnt get any support people just dont want post game content and i was writing the thread 2 in the morning and was just very bored and tired... If some of you guys could please check out another...
  4. Aligatron69

Sprites Metal Slimes and the Issue of Renewability

Great design and idea 10/10
  5. Aligatron69

Blocks & Decoration Make your own statues!

Seems like a good idea but i think you didnt understand what i was meaning by table, The table is in the crafting recipe for the pottery wheel with wich you could craft the statues, but the furnace idea is really good i will definetly put it in!! Thanks!!
  6. Aligatron69

Blocks & Decoration Make your own statues!

A Mana crystal on PC needs a very minature amount of stars so i chose 10 as it isn't to much but even a beginer could collect them.
  7. Aligatron69

Weapons & Equip Wyvern Pearl

Oh cool didnt see that
  8. Aligatron69

Check out my craftable statues thread...

Check out my craftable statues thread: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/make-your-own-statues.60422/
  9. Aligatron69

Weapons & Equip The Lunar Edge - A Barrier-Creating Knife

No it is just that im searching through some ideas around the forums and your ideas are really interesting and the weapons seem really fun to use im sorry if you taken my criticism offensive in any way and i did wright that idea of mine at night without really putting much thought into it as i...
  10. Aligatron69

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

Ok i forgot the part where it shoots out 3 swords that seek enemies nad leave a damaging trail behind (Although it seems a bit OP) It is a very interesting concept and i would like it in the game. But a lot of people will use it as a joke weapon...
  11. Aligatron69

Weapons & Equip The Lunar Edge - A Barrier-Creating Knife

I duno about the idea, it seems rly cool at first but it may be a bit OP It would single handedly be one of the best swords in the game and if the damage was doubled and if it preformed a critical it could kill a lot of bosses super easy but considering that the knock back wont work on a lot of...
  12. Aligatron69

Weapons & Equip True Copper Shortsword - A new hardmode throwing weapon

It is a bit too dumb of an idea as people will logicaly first get the terra blade and only then the shortsword i personally wouldnt waste my time farming broken hero swords just so i can have a terra blade and so i can have a joke weapon wich i could replace by flliping light discs.... I...
  13. Aligatron69

Weapons & Equip Wyvern Pearl

After moon lord is defeated you can only :red: around and do events so the game is pretty boring and you wont farm for this but it could be a planter or post golem accsesory to preapare for the cultist and moon lord although it would be cool to have at least 1/100 chance of droping as it isnt...
  14. Aligatron69

Weapons & Equip Blade Ring

Im a mele class myself but when it comes to the twins, plantera or even the golem i need to be a mage or a ranger class so i think this would really be useful AF for a mele only playthrough allthough you should probably have it a bit more rare 8% and 10% is a pretty good chance of geting it from...
  15. Aligatron69

PS4 Any updated after 1.3???

Glad to hear that :)
Back
Top Bottom