Alvenex
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anybody know how to upload a png image? (ik this is not the place to ask but whatever...)
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    For thread posts, there is a button called "upload a file" and you can upload it anywhere into your post from there. To post images in Profiles you cannot directly upload them, but you can link them by copying the image address and placing them inside these Image brackets: {IMG}image address here{/IMG} (If you try this, replace the {} brackets with these brackets [ ].)
    Alvenex
    Alvenex
    Thank you for telling me!
    I want to know how many ppl got Supreme Helper Minion! achievement? It's so hard to get....
    Reactions: Evilgrapez
    Alvenex
    Alvenex
    Yeah. and i think some ppl have the achievement hack thing..... that gives you all achievements...
    R
    Red H2O
    I got it a month or two ago. It was my last achievement, for obvious reasons.
    W1K
    W1K
    http://puu.sh/ngnHg/91e10d5037.png
    I racked those up fairly easily by using multiple characters and no time skipping otherwise. I would've gotten the achievement in less than a day if I wouldn't have gotten bored of grinding for it. Sadly it's the only achievement I'm missing. Ironically enough, I still don't have any of the special fishing rods.
    I am still waiting for new mods for Terraria...
    Brick Creeper
    Brick Creeper
    You'll probably be waiting a long time then. I'm pretty sure the Devs don't plan on adding any more, and in my opinion, it doesn't need anymore.
    Thanks for the follow :)
    I really appreciate it :D
    Reactions: Alvenex
    Alvenex
    Alvenex
    You are welcome Temmie.... i can't think of a temmie joke....
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    Guess your gonna have a bad tem then
    I am a bad builder in Terraria :/
    Alvenex
    Alvenex
    Well, i have over 1000 hours on terraria but i am still a bad builder.... but i am good at fighting boss/enemies...
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I have over 2k hours on it. And I'm a very good fighter. I have no problems fighting in expert, and in normal I just don't even try.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    @Daedalous : I was thinking more like starting with making windows, using wood in the background for beams in the background walls, etc... then maybe eventually start doing stuff like decorations, lol.
    I need to learn more about the terraia forums but trying to compleate Ulterraria so idk what to do......
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom