Recent content by Ant Sil

1. Ant Sil

Xbox 360 Items Lost Save/Reload. Punishment ?

I loaded up my world. My wife and i were scrounging around. My wife got tired and went to bed. I figured why not duplicated some ore and money. I mean the account was already loaded. I turned off auto save. Loaded up her character (player 2) with all the ore we had and all the monies we...
  2. Ant Sil

Xbox 360 Weird gold glob on the ground.

That is totally it why did i not get the coins ? Any ways Thank You Unit One. You Rock ! I found a very similar Pie looking thing with Giant green sprinkles. I wound up my hitting arm and got some emerald. I assume this was a similar type object.
  3. Ant Sil

Xbox 360 Weird gold glob on the ground.

Last night while running around with a spelunker potion on I ran across a weird gold glowing bubble on the ground with a darker maybe purple object behind it the. It was 2 bricks wide and 1 brick tall it was shining like a piece of treasure would with the spelunker potion on. I isolated the...
  4. Ant Sil

Blocks & Decoration Bait Blocks!

A Patience buff sounds counter intuitive, While the toon in game receives bonuses for sitting still. The player behind the keyboard/controller become increasing less patient. Sorry it struck me in the side of the head that way. I hope you see the humor. At the same time more water blocks seem...
  5. Ant Sil

Xbox 360 Multiplayer Is Terrible

are you playing multi player on live or on the same consul.
  6. Ant Sil

Blocks & Decoration Glowstick Furniture [sprites]

I need to do something with all these glow sticks. I am totally IN. BTW selling Glow sticks!.1 Glow Stick 1 gold coin. Buy 2 get 1 free.
  7. Ant Sil

Blocks & Decoration The Sea Foam Block

LOL i did not think of that, that could be fun. What do you think about a jump debuff also ? Similar to what happens when you jump in water, maybe not as drastic tho.
  8. Ant Sil

Weapons & Equip Pills (potion magic)

Mixing and Matching Potions in to pills. In an attempt to save space in the inventory, i propose Pills. Condensing potions in to pill form mixing and matching. Like for example a Shine owl pill from mixing... you guesed it shine and night owl potions Obsidian Iron pill form mixing ... Mice...
  9. Ant Sil

Blocks & Decoration The Sea Foam Block

The ocean is a wet dark place with lots of sand. The Sea foam block would work like upside down sand but only placeable in water. If you placed it at the bottom of the ocean it would float to the top. (speed should be bubble like, the more blocks the faster or more erratic) Ability to be...
  10. Ant Sil

Game Mechanics Lights, Liquids and That Stuff - Photontizer and Liquid Dyer

Nice presentation. I am not trying to over simplify what you are trying to say here. But basically you want to be able to place torch light without a torch graphic. Which would give any object the ability to glow or emit light. This light/glow would override any natural emitted light. If i...
  11. Ant Sil

Blocks & Decoration Kelp Block / Glowing Sponge Block

More stuff for the Ocean Biome. I am totally down! I nearly drown at the bottom of a very boring ocean backdrop. Trying to loot out all the chests with one breath. Completely unprepared for swimming. Why prepare anyway once i have looted all the chests a garbed some coral and kelp. I'm not...
  12. Ant Sil

Items Team Safe/ Gem Chest

Edit * all platforms, did not realize that tag meant Xbox only. I will ask for that tag to be removed.
  13. Ant Sil

Items Team Safe/ Gem Chest

There are 5 different Team colors. How about an Item similar to the safe where people of the same team Color can access this storage device. And/Or Chest variant, when you play capture the flag with the Gems in PVP, a safe that is only accessible by the Gem Holder. All platforms
  14. Ant Sil

Console Multi player consul options suggestions

1. Options to choose Side By side instead of stacked. 2. When both players are playing cooperatively to use the same screen and not be stacked at all. 3. When players are not in the same area and the widows are stacked to be able to zoom out/in. 4. Local area networking to allow us to play...
  15. Ant Sil

Game Mechanics No Knockback from 1 damage

Green slime should stick to your boots, not bounce you. :P just thinking out loud here. maybe drag you down like honey. till you "swing" wipe it off.
Back
Top Bottom