Recent content by burning_pixel

1. burning_pixel

tModLoader Magic Storage

I have one tiny QoL suggestion for this: Make it possible to clear the search field by right-clicking on it. Besides that I really love this mod. Works great!
  2. burning_pixel

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Turn off Frame Skip. I've heard that the instant burn thing is caused by that being on.
  3. burning_pixel

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I think I found a "bug". :D
  4. burning_pixel

http://bfy.tw/AcmM
  5. burning_pixel

tModLoader Experience and Classes

I already told Saerus about this and he said that he would take a look at it tomorrow. Good to know that I'm not the only one with this problem. :)
  6. burning_pixel

tModLoader Better yoyos

It breaks all projectiles. Please update this mod. I really liked it.
  7. burning_pixel

In case you ever get online again, please update the "NPC Name Show" Mod. I can't live without...

In case you ever get online again, please update the "NPC Name Show" Mod. I can't live without it. ^^
  8. burning_pixel

That's because the Mod Browser is offline. See here for explanation.
  9. burning_pixel

I just had the same problem. Just disable windows defender while you install it and then exclude the folder where Terraria is installed from the windows defender scan. If you don't know how to do that just google it, there are a lot of websites that explain this. Suggestion: Could you maybe add...
  10. burning_pixel

New Water Physics, Coming Soon!

I want see how honey looks! :)
  11. burning_pixel

tModLoader The Luggage (the loot slave pet)

Could maybe make a upgraded version which can fly or maybe even go through walls like the baby skeleton head?
  12. burning_pixel

Is the tModReader broken? I tried to unpack a .tmod file but there weren't any files in the output folder. This is the Log.
  13. burning_pixel

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Could you maybe explain that a bit more noob friendly? I have like no experience at all with tmodloader modding. :/
  14. burning_pixel

I don't know if I understand your question right but THIS may be what you want.
Back
Top Bottom