Recent content by Cats4LifeKelley

1. Cats4LifeKelley

sad that my brother's tablet is now incompatible with Terraria though

sad that my brother's tablet is now incompatible with Terraria though
  2. Cats4LifeKelley

Yay! Mobile 1.3 is awesome, I got the bone Key, and beat a handful of expert Mode bosses with my...

Yay! Mobile 1.3 is awesome, I got the bone Key, and beat a handful of expert Mode bosses with my post-golem account
  3. Cats4LifeKelley

Terraria State of the Game - August 2019

1 Day left! I can't wait! :D I might use my old character and attempt the lunar events asap, I only play mobile, so we'll see how it goes (I am post golem/Fishron)
  4. Cats4LifeKelley

Mobile Terraria Mobile 1.3 Release Date Revealed!

Lol when I started playing, early March this year, I was very disturbed whenever I saw a diseaster bunny, along with Ostara's hare in the guide quotes, later learning that lepus was Greek (I think) for hare and realized that it litterally meant hare as in bunny NRLP if you see this thanks for...
  5. Cats4LifeKelley

Ok, the guy who programmed Ocram's name was actually Marco
  6. Cats4LifeKelley

Will items like the Ocram Trophy be in 1.3? I think it would be cool to keep it in the collection as a "memory" for if we defeated Ocram before the update?I thought of this specifically because trophies themselves do not change the gameplay, but are merely decorative, and look cool :)
  7. Cats4LifeKelley

Weapons & Equip Hammers would break walls the same way placed

If smart curser is breaking walls the same way you do with a pickax, but with a hammer, yes. right now, (like the wire cutters/wrenches) hammers only break the walls you are standing in
  8. Cats4LifeKelley

Mobile News Update - Online Multiplayer Revealed!

They have that in mind , but cross platforming involves everyone on the same update, and right now they are pretty separate. If they do release x platforming it will be quite a while (years) not to mention journeys end, another big update is about to be released. Idk that much about the details...
  9. Cats4LifeKelley

You're welcome! :D

You're welcome! :D
  10. Cats4LifeKelley

How do you change the entity beneath your name on these forums? You are steampunker, I am still Terrarian
  11. Cats4LifeKelley

Yay! Mobile 1.3 in less than 2 weeks!
  12. Cats4LifeKelley

How do I know what Android level I am? I have a LG K20+
  13. Cats4LifeKelley

I'm sorry, this is what I had heard on messenger and haven't done any chat rooms or stuff like this much before
  14. Cats4LifeKelley

I asked the developers on messenger (Facebook) and they said that the grand plan yellow wire, convayer belts are in the update content://media/external/file/351306 here is the conversation Presuming it will show up as a picture not a link content://media/external/file/351307 Idk
Back
Top Bottom