Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• tfw too tired to program because school
    Chazm
    Chazm
    GCSE in a nutshell:
    'that's A level, you can't learn that yet'
    'stop learning stuff I learnt when I was 22, you're demoralizing me'
    *could not care less*
    Think I'll take a break with revising incredibly high levels of chemistry (I'm talking degrees here), and just go back to coding [hidden].
    'Guys, guys. You don't need to accompany my verbal searing with grunts.' - me in lesson when mildly insulted for 'banter', 2015
    Oh hey, my warning's gone. now to search for that file my CS teacher told me to search for
    Agitation intensifies: guy in Maths class irritated me, showing no signs of stopping- tell it to my parents and then get the age card.
    king40606
    king40606
    You just have to learn that no matter how hard you try, people will still be idiots. So go work at a high level science institute. Oh wait, they are still there too.
    Nobody listens to anything you have to say in the work world apparently.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    There'll always be someone, somewhere, bringing you down.

I think I stand by my right that if I were to be an actor I'd be cosplaying Zephiel right now.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    The only way to make them listen is a fist
    [Fallout 4] I need to give the people of Atom a lesson on what their 'sentinel' being is composed of and how that makes them inferior to me.
    king40606
    king40606
    True. Tho, might want to put that in a comment cause spoilers.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    don't forget the composition of what composes atoms... as well

(inb4 teacher comes in and tells me to stop thinking of quarks)
    king40606
    king40606
    Don't forget, that they are living in a nuclear crater that constantly makes you use radaways, rad-Xs and Stimpacks to stay alive.
    Turns out I'm best at... modesty and confusion. Thanks parents evening, thanks for telling me that I'm just too good for my class.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    *can't get to level 3 qualifications without a good English grade*
    *fml*
    king40606
    king40606
    Life's too short to check you'are English.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Oh no. That bit I've got down like no other.
    It's just... techniques.
    oh bleedin' hell school, stop giving me homework which is just recalling what we've done in the past 30 minutes... you'll tire me out...
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    Ever heard of the 'You have to do it a dozen times to remember it well?" Well, school doesn't have time to do everything a dozen times.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    You have to do it and it helps and it's great for helping you learn... But it still feels like boring bull:red:. The best way to remember is teaching someone else, though you can rarely do that.
    king40606
    king40606
    That's just how school works.
    'In other news, Chazm realized that he sucks at Fallout 4 and should just go back to playing Trove.'
    I'm just pecking at my mother to change her sleeping schedule whenever it's 11+pm so that she can go to work at the most active time of day.
    Thanks, piece of :red: teacher, for not telling me that we'd be allowed non-school uniform today. You just publicly embarrassed me.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom