Chazm
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Urgh. Really annoyed about this whole 'trust' thing that seems to be still lingering on with my parents.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Much like respect, trust is something that is earned, not given.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I can't earn it, because I can't even prove to them that I can do the things that they expect me not to because I'll lose my focus.
    Just because I'm not allowed out, within a mile radius, without them.
    Damnit, why can't I look into what's expected of me at a degree level of computer science?
    king40606
    king40606
    Well then I'm the opposite. Math has never been my thing, but art, and building is where I excel. Math in and of itself just doesn't make sense to me sometimes. The numerous rules conflict each other, every teacher wants you to use a different method to solve something, and I'm sitting there wondering…
    "What am I even going to use this for?!"
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Eyy, I knew there was something different between each other.
    If you want to know, I suck at art and building...
    king40606
    king40606
    Hey, we all have something different, right?
    And at least your good at something. Everyone is. You are good at coding, mathematics, and numbers, I'm good at creating, brainstorming, and imagining.
    hey, my CS teacher has finally noticed my skills and is allowing me to use C#...
    Rokas
    Rokas
    and here i expected teaching people how to play cs is finally a thing
    Chazm
    Chazm
    *inb4 I've never played Counter-Strike*
    Rokas
    Rokas
    who would ever say that
    i've been playing it since i was 6 or 7
    *Time to actually code for once!* *does 15 lines in total, for a period of 2 hours*
    W1K
    W1K
    You can type a whole program without ever making a new line and call it a single line.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I suppose some of the lines were somewhat complicated.

(also I've just seen full shader code for dyes...)
    I feel like raging on how everything somewhat good on the App Store is an MMO.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Zenonia S chat..... For :red:'s sakes.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    It's kind of annoying... ugh why does it have to be set to global by default?

anyway, I think we might want to set up a convo for this- I'll tell you my profile name and details there.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Sure. But I'm retiring for the day, so don't expect a reply soon.
    finally, after 3 years they've released a new entry in the Zenonia series
    Chazm
    Chazm
    Yep, and it's the long wanted Zenonia 6.

That game however, has been released in Korea since January 2014...
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    That's like.... wow.

I'm waiting for Inotia too.

Though I have no idea if there is a next one.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I think Com2us and Gamevil have taken an RPG split:

Com2us now goes for the SRPG genre after the MASSIVE success of Summoner War, and Gamevil have taken on the ARPG aspect.

I haven't played Zenonia S right now because they're doing maintenance, but I have played both Z4 and 5...

from what I can tell Z4 was much easier and better.
    We got hit with a hard chemistry test with strict timelines today. Luckily I revised J2014's Higher paper, giving me the upper hand. a* hype
    The Fire Emblem is strong in this one.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Chazm
    Chazm
    1 year of Awakening leaded to this.

but yes, FE is now my RPG addiction over FF (what it used to be 30 months ago)... I even have favourite FE themes. (Those would be Thracia 776 and Radiant Dawn (Alternate))
    I HAVE FOUND THE ULTIMATE REVISION TECHNIQUE FOR REMEMBERING STUFF THAT I DON'T CARE ABOUT BECAUSE IT ISN'T RELATED TO THE SUBJECT
    Oh my. I'm elite. Thanks TCF, for telling me that I can actually become l33t by using arrays with voids.
    do I even GCSE chemistry anymore
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I've only started programming two years ago, and only seriously put some effort into it 10 months ago.

I'm now considered one of the most knowledgeable Terraria coders by some more experienced modders- like Blahblahbal.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Yeah.
    And then you've got me.

Just sorta here.
    Doing things. Now and again.
    Not actually accomplishing much on here.

I really need a life.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    To do well in computer science, you don't need a life.
    Infact, if you want to do really well, :red: life.

CS is your new life.
    Reactions: galacticGammawave
    Chazm
    Chazm
    30 minutes in and I'm already feeling annoyed over a change of the base line.

(can't seem to switch this quick)
    Chazm
    Chazm
    :red: I can't

(100 minutes in- I've tried too hard like I usually do, and expect good things from that.
    :red: I'm screwed for schedules)
    Trove pls, I've opened 20 caches and not a single soul has come out of one.
    "You activated my trap card! *more dansen*" man now I notice how annoying this thing can be
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom