CinamonPizza
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Someone says "They put alot of love into that." One of the symbols of love is a heart. Hearts are organs in the body that pump blood (cont)
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Conclusion: Every time someone says "I put alot of love in that", they put there own blood in it.
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Hey, that's the catchphrase when they make bloodcakes.
    Cmon Sims, reinstall already, ive been letting you do so all night and you havent even finished the base game :dryadcry:
    Reactions: Devalaous
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    Wait, nevermind.

Next on the list: The Updates for the base game, because you cant install a base game thats up to date...
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Dont forget to check for updates after each EP and SP, up until a certain point there were slight patches for them too. Try to install in launch order too.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    As bad as it may sound, that's why I prefer rips when installing things like The Sims games - they come with up-to-date, improved installers which install the latest version of the game in one run rather than "insert DLC 897979879's disc to continue."
    Rip in pepperoni My Laptop - Refreshedthe system, promised it would git rid of anything, got rid of awsome wallpaper thatwas hard to find
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    HAH, I have to reinstall all my games, all my save files are gone, and I dont have backups... that includes Terraria. Who knew... hours upon hours of progress lost in mere seconds.

R.I.P Kat - Corrupted Save File
    R.I.P Kat the II - Steam Deletion for no reason whatsoever.

Sorry if seems like im ranting... I do that when :red: like this happens.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Nah, I understand the anger.
    DTi56
    DTi56
    :(
    I once lost ALL of my data on my iPad due to iOS 8... Screw apple.
    Good thing iCloud exists...
    As of right noaw, my summer has begun! But I dont know if ill be traveling tomorrow or not...
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    I though so....

Yous should post your eggs in your signature instead of in peoples status. It will eventually get annoying to some users. If you havent already, I recommend you join THIS GROUP to receive views for thy eggs.
    Cool dude
    Cool dude
    thanks sorry im new to this dragon thing
    Someone explain too me why TCF has yet to crash once on me, but every other website crashes every 2 seconds...
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I'm not saying it's aliens, but it's aliens.
    Loki
    Loki
    Flux Capacitor.

I had the idea when I was trying to hang a picture in the bathroom, but then I slipped and hit my head on the toilet....
    Chazm
    Chazm
    TCF is so stable it's atomic number is 184. (It's a noble gas!)
    First thing ima do when 1.3 comes out: Yell SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE or IM IN SPACE
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    My list.
    Slaughter everything.
    Get loot.
    Go to multiplayer.
    Repeat.

Simple solutions are best solutions.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back