CorruptdWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ugh, Star Conflict, why? I sit in que for a good 8+ minutes, just to get a game that's almost over because someone disconnected.
    I hate the fact that my shifts at work are never the same. One week I'll get 5 days off, the next I'll get maybe one.
    king40606
    king40606
    That most definitely messes up your routine. That sucks.
    I feel like playing either SMITE or Star Conflict... But I can't decide... Help?
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Okay, I just realized how horrible my explanation was.

You said you've played normal MOBA's? Than you know how they're top-down and don't really require too much aiming. SMITE's camera is third person, following the mouse and actually requiring aim for even your basic attacks.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    I'm the one who did poor elaboration. My brother plays a lot of Smite so I've seen him play it a few times. I'd go with Star Conflict over Smite anyday still.
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Ah. I see.

I don't prefer one over the other. I like both.
    It's amazing how long I've been a part of these forums. This Headless Horseman title I have? From last year's Halloween contest.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    They're pretty good!
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Thanks.
    G
    Gmayor61
    I've been in the community since 2011 and I'm pretty sure the only thing I contributed was getting like bombing banned and a withering collection of screenshots of deranged people posting sanity questioning posts.
    I've never really cared about spoiling a game for myself. If I wanna look up the game before I play than dammit I wanna look it up.
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    To be honest, I could care less about mainstream series like NFS, Fallout, Halo, CoD, etc. I've been questioned before about looking up stuff about games before I play them, like bosses, music, features, levels, and all that crap. For example, the new Mystery Dungeon coming out this month. I've looked up a lot about it, and people are telling me not to spoil myself with it.
    king40606
    king40606
    Hey, you do what you want. I agree with that. But I was just curious if it was about that. I used to look up stuff for games, until I experienced the latest update for terraria (1.3, obviously), and had a great time because I had no idea what I was doing. It was great, so I try to limit myself with spoilers now.
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    To each his own, I suppose. Do as you wish, and don't take what others say too personally.
    Uh oh, that ain't good. Something happened at the store, and the boss is wanting to talk to me tomorrow.
    Reactions: zeskorion
    Bucket
    Bucket
    This is when you take a sick day? ;3
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    I can't take a sick day if I'm not working. He just wants me to come in for a few and talk to me. He says something happened at the store, and he's getting everyone, not just me. So it might not be bad for me at all.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom