1. Encountering issues with the Localization/Translations with 1.3.5? Please report them via the section linked below so that we can account for all of them and have them addressed. Thanks! Localization Bugs & Issues Section
  2. We have hub threads for known bugs/issues and statuses of fixes for Mobile, 3DS, and Console platforms (UPDATED):
    Click here for Mobile
    Click here for 3DS
    Click here for PS3/PS4/PS Vita/XBox 360/XBox One
Crawfish
Last Activity:
May 25, 2017 at 6:06 AM
Birthday:
Jan 29, 1998

Share This Page

Crawfish

Skeletron, Male, 19

When I was a lad I ate four dozen eggs every morning to help me get large May 24, 2017 at 4:56 AM

Crawfish was last seen:
May 25, 2017 at 6:06 AM
    1. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      I wish there was a way to disable YouTube autoplay in playlists. What if I just wanna watch ONE of my favorites, and not all 180 of them?
      1. Aurora3500 and Arpiter like this.
      2. Chevron_Boy
        Chevron_Boy
        Playlists would automatically skip before Autoplay was made by the way. imo autoplay is utterly useless, I don't want some random crap autoplaying itself. I made my choices on watching the video.
        Nov 11, 2015
        Erienna Nakagai likes this.
      3. Chevron_Boy
        Chevron_Boy
        Also if you want to watch only 1 video, remove the part after the "WEHKh7xpSSU" in the picture since the part after that is for the playlist:
        [​IMG]
        Nov 11, 2015
      4. NE1
        NE1
        cough "glitch"....steam why u reset autoplay too ?
        Nov 11, 2015
    2. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      i'm just here consuming dew off this ficus
      1. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        friggin undertale posts keep coming/...
        Oct 27, 2015
      2. Crawfish
        Crawfish
        Could be worse, could be unending quotes from a TV show.
        Oct 27, 2015
        LoveSpreader likes this.
    3. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      Never thought the Nimbus Rod would be so useful against the Destroyer. That went faster than I expected.
    4. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      TFW you've opened like 50 wooden crates and still can't find a god damned aglet.
      1. Pandemonium135 likes this.
      2. Pandemonium135
        Pandemonium135
        are aglets still in the game? Cant seem to find one either. @Yoraiz0r
        Nov 7, 2015
      3. Yoraiz0r
        Yoraiz0r
        They're definitely in the game, but more rare than I'd like them to be.
        Nov 7, 2015
        Pandemonium135 likes this.
    5. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      I love making maps in Portal 2, but I'm not creative enough to actually think of new test chamber puzzles. There's always somethin', huh?
    6. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      Tried to overclock my graphics card, chickened out halfway through. I'd like better performance, but I'm way too paranoid of breaking it.
      1. Kiddles
        Kiddles
        Understandable. I was always a bit stand-offish about overclocking, especially during the summer. These days, it's more about whether or not I really need the performance, which, thankfully, I do not. I'd say, if you're not going anything beyond 10% over on your frequencies, the worst that will happen is your computer will restart from instability or overheating. After that, you can just change it back.
        Aug 1, 2015
      2. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        Overclocking will make your hardware run faster, better, and for a shorter time. Totally not worth it. Unless you're rich as :red: and don't mind having to replace your computer's pieces every two years.

Also, make sure you have a tower of fans to counter the overheating. Enough to lift up a small plane. >_>
        Aug 1, 2015
      3. Crawfish
        Crawfish
        Yeah, at this point I think I'll just save up for the next best card. I'm using a GTX 660, and I was looking at a card a few days ago but I can't remember what it was. Any cost-effective suggestions?
        Aug 1, 2015
    7. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      Has anyone cashed in on that Windows 10 free upgrade yet? Anyone used it enough to recommend it or not?
      1. 652Graystripe
        652Graystripe
        Heard that there was a major security issue.
        Jul 30, 2015
      2. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        Breaking news would be a Microsoft product not having major security issues, tho.
        Jul 30, 2015
        652Graystripe likes this.
      3. Crawfish
        Crawfish
        Yeah, I think the exact same thing happened with Windows 8.
        As far as I know, I have exactly a year from now to decide whether or not I want the upgrade, so I can probably wait until any major issues are resolved.
        Jul 30, 2015
    8. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      Anyone able to recommend a good headset for games and Skype under $50? Preferably one that I won't have to replace within a year.
      1. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny
        ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Lenny
        I think turtle beach p11 is under 50 or just 60 bucks. but its good. mine lasted for 4 years before both headphones came off
        (different times tho0
        Jun 26, 2015
      2. THEGamingninja
        THEGamingninja
        i got sades headphones i don't know what modle i've had these for over a year and they are working awesome i got them for 20$
        Jun 26, 2015
    9. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      The Supreme Court ruled gay marriage legal across the entirety of the United States. Today is a good day.
    10. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      So I was in a CS:GO lobby with my friend and out of nowhere 3 people named "Chiken" joined. And then my game crashed when I left. Plsnovirus
    11. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      What happens if someone with an afro goes Super Saiyan? Does the afro expand?
      1. Kyouko Tsukino
        Kyouko Tsukino
        According to Dragon Ball XenoVerse, the afro just goes blonde. Also, bald people get blonde eyebrows of badassness.
        May 23, 2015
    12. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      BLACK MESA IS UP FOR PURCHASE ON STEAM, TODAY IS GOOD DAY
      1. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        Does it have the Xen chapters? If not, then sticking with the original Half-Life.
        May 5, 2015
      2. Crawfish
        Crawfish
        I don't know yet, there are no pictures or information about it on the Steam page, and their website is so crowded that I can't access the forums to see if anyone else has gotten there yet.
        May 5, 2015
    13. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      The entire Saint's Row franchise is on sale right now, and of course it's right at the time when no one I know can spare $15. Bad luck.
      1. Xylia
        Xylia
        SR2 barely even runs on PC (crashcrashcrash), #3 for some weird reason wants to crash on mine quite often, SR4 is OK... the new one is basically SR4 with a different coat of paint and they force you to play another character other than your own.

So... meh.
        May 2, 2015
    14. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      Back in my day, "Dank" meant somewhere humid, wet and uncomfortable.
    15. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      For future reference, is it possible to swap everything from one hard drive to another without having to reinstall the entire OS?
    16. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      *Creepypasta reader voice* And then things started getting... strange...
    17. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      I've been seeing a lot of comments on YouTube that randomly have "U0001f60f" in them. Anyone know what it means?
    18. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      Idea for a new Skyrim run: Heavy armor and two-handed, can't loot new gear beyond steel, have to forge all new equipment. Opinions?
      1. Shadow_Mantis
        Shadow_Mantis
        If you think it will be a fun challenge then go for it.
        Mar 14, 2015
    19. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      So uh... I found a bug in Skyrim that lets you jump over the walls from inside Whiterun, into the vast expanse of background terrain.
      1. Bucket likes this.
      2. Scrubow Gamer
        Scrubow Gamer
        You can go under the map and still stuff out of chests, but what you are really stealing when you do that is the trader NPC'S shop inventory and stuffs (or so I think)
        Mar 15, 2015
    20. Crawfish
      Crawfish
      I managed to crash the Steam ingame overlay while playing Skyrim. I'm good at computer.
      1. Erienna Nakagai
        Erienna Nakagai
        I made Task Manager stop responding while trying to close something that wasn't responding once before.
        Mar 13, 2015
        Crawfish likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 29, 1998 (Age: 19)
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    Hi there! [​IMG]

I don't know whose name you clicked, but no matter, you're on Crawfish's profile now!

I act more-or-less the same towards most people I don't know: Boring, informative, and generally unfriendly. If I've known you for a while though, I can be quite cheerful!

I'm also a member of the Minecraft Forums, and many other forums and websites. If you want to find me anywhere, I'm usually under the names "Crawfish", "Craw_Fish", or "Crawfishness", and I'm usually using the same (or a similar) avatar.

I spend most of my time watching YouTube, but I spend most of my TCF time in the mods section, or in whatever threads pop up as being recently active. I also enjoy talking to some of my internet friends over Skype, and more recently, making Portal 2 maps in the Hammer map editor.

I enjoy television shows such as Law & Order, American Dad, and other cartoons and shows of that ilk.

As for literature, I've read the Harry Potter series, most of a series called Warrior Cats, and I'm currently reading the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Feel free to send me a PM for anything you need! I'm glad to help with anything, or to just talk.

STEAM: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Crawfishness/
    If you add me, be sure to let me know on here beforehand! I've been getting a lot of bots adding me lately and I've taken to ignoring all requests that don't have mutual friends.