Damienetri
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Terrarians! I cannot believe I have already been playing this game for 7 years! It’s been such a blessing to be here for this long
    Good morning/afternoon/evening terrarians! I cant wait to join you all on September 30th! can you? I have been gone for awhile, but im back! congrats to terraria!
    I have some sad news, the Terraria Youtuber called ‘Tea’ has left the terraria community, on May 18 2021, he has left the community. His 183K subscribers are dealing with this today. May he live in youtube for years to come, goodbye 👋
    I am happy to announce that this account has reached its 1 YEAR anniversary! Thank you all for the love and support, I could not have done this without terraria and my love for it in the first place. My first inspiration came from Stampy and his terraria series on XBOX 360 in 2016. Again thank you! I joined this fourm on May 23 2020 to help me through the rough quarantine. And in happy I did
    Happy anniversary!! I can’t believe that Terraria has been here for 10 years! And it keeps getting better! I really want to thank Re-Logic and DR for the amazing context this year and last. We had a really tough 2020 but 2021 will get better. I love you all! Stay safe and health. Thank you RE-LOGIC and DR STUDIOS #Terraria
    So, this month is a interesting one. If you have seen the recent post (yes I’m late) they are almost in Beta version of Console 1.4! What do you all think about the UI changes you can make? Comment below for any questions or answers!
    Reactions: Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Travlordian01⚡️
    Man I love the consoles ui customization thing to come and if I read correctly they’ll try to bring it to mobile too! I really just love having that customization for 1 reason, I can have my inventory only the inventory and my duplication/crafting me you separate from my equipment. I just like trying to keep it as close as to pc as possible
    Good evening terrarians! I wanted you all to know that this channels 1 year anniversary is coming up! I created this account May 21 2020, I did have a previous account from 2017 but it has disappeared. But all is well and I can’t wait for this accounts as well as Terraria’s anniversary! Happy early spring
    Greetings Terrarians! I hope you all are having a wonderful year so far, even if it means living with COVID for awhile longer. Currently the team is in Alpha stage of 1.4 console and I hope for its release soon. In fact my prediction is it will be released in may like last year when 1.4 originally came out, I can’t believe it has been out for almost a YEAR! That’s a long time! More news to come, talk to you all soon
    Fun fact of the day 1: Did you know that Terraria is only 7 days older than Minecraft? That’s crazy!
    Evil Ghost Lady
    Evil Ghost Lady
    Tell him about the fact that it is the 19th best selling video game and the also try Terraria/Minecraft splash text instead.
    Esther
    Esther
    I will next time I see him.
    And if he keeps going I'll tell him to bring me an Unreal Daedalus Stormbow and 999 Holy Arrows on a Vanilla 1.8 KitPvP Minecraft server and only give him 1 hour to get it (And I won't tell him my username or skin and just not come)
    Damienetri
    Damienetri
    it’s the fact that, yes the Minecraft did not come out on that date. But the foundation of the soon to-be popular game in the world was built on that.
    Good morning Terrarians! It’s the weekend, and you know what that means.. No school, Maybe no work, and relaxation. While I have changed my name, I’ll always keep you updated. Anyways! Back to Terraria, 1.4.1 is Not the actual end to terraria! There will be more updates to come!
    Good evening Terrarians! So like every account my name will change once and awhile. Don’t worry! It will still be terraria related. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Good Evening Terrarians! Merry Christmas and happy 2021! I am glad to announce we are in the alpha stage of 1.4 for console! This is very exiting and a great start for 2021! I hope you all have had a wonderful break. And shoutout to @Khaios for getting his channel back up and running! Glad your making great videos!
    Happy Halloween! I hope you have your Zombie and unicorn costumes ready! Because Terraria Console and Nintendo Switch Ian almost there! We just have to wait! See you soon! 🎃
    Good Evening Terrarians! I am glad your all warming up to 1.4 on your phones, meanwhile the DR team along with the developers finishing The actual end of Journeys end. 1.4.1 has Also been bringing the love to you all. 1.4.1 will be ariving on Mobile what I hope to be soon. Have a loveley Halloween, as I'm able to update you all on Terraria Due to my sickness lately
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom