Daimera
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I dunno why, I kinda like the angry face...it looks good with Corruption background. sorta.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Haha, my greatest avatar masterpiece.
    Conjurer
    Conjurer
    Yes.
    DemonSword
    DemonSword
    I have to agree, it works well with corruption background.
    And someone reposts art of mine to Steam from joyreactor, and deletes my comment on the post linking to the original page I posted it at.
    suu
    suu
    Alright.
    Suweeka
    Suweeka
    I took down a few of mine which were posted on steam without my consent. I take art theft seriously.

Aw yis, Creative Commons punks!
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I managed to finally get a hold of the guy who posted it and got him to put credit. I'd feel mean getting it torn down if people like it and I have no intention of re-posting it myself, so as long as there's credit I'm fine with it. If he refused to give credit, though, I'd have gotten it removed.
    Reactions: Criddle
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Actually Darkest Dungeon Plague Doctor Dansen, for a thing I was gonna do on Tumblr but gave up on because fffffuuuucckkkk animating.
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Daimerelldansen
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    Animating: As if drawing it the first time wasn't difficult/time consuming enough.
    Lately I was talking about Hyrule warriors, and I've mistaken Darunia as Daimera. My mind is so weird.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    .................gorons can roll around like a ball in case you didn't know.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    I know how to use Google, bruh. XD And yeah, it was completely unintended. I was just using blanket tabletop terminology.
    Scarecrow
    Scarecrow
    then it is actually quite hilarious.
    Not playing, but watching a friend play, and maaan.... Bloodborne is GORGEOUS.
    Izzabelle
    Izzabelle
    Have you ever seen the movie "Brotherhood of the Wolf?" Bloodborne's hero reminds me of a lot of the characters in that film.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    No, I haven't. I'm mostly in love with this because it reminds me heavily of the Innistrad Block in Magic: The Gathering.
    Dark Souls fancharacter in Darkest Dungeon-inspired style? Sure do love them Dark games, huehuehue
    YqAXvBU.png
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    The next lava themed thing from the Ceaseless Discharge (ew) and The old iron king's transformed state.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    He's definitely meant to have an Izalith vibe, somewhere between Quelaag and Ceaseless. I haven't decided if he's ACTUALLY a super-distant descendent of one of the witches (hence having the ring as an heirloom), or if his family ended up with the ring some other way and he just got really, really unlucky while looking for its purpose.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    The body horror is real.
    Although dark souls monsters were never the prettiest things to live.
    Except for the Darklurker, he's too "normal", it still isn't changed by the fact that he has four arms, wings and is found in one of the most eldritch places in the game
    The dissonance is real.
    As a public notice to people finding/adding me on Steam: I RARELY use Steam to chat. I tend to turn it on to game, but remain offline.
    Daimera
    Daimera
    That said, I'll start adding people who find me, just don't expect me to be available there often, if at all. :<
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    awwww :'< (anyway i don't find you and im not going to search you...ehhh that's not personal)
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Daimera
    Daimera
    For a herpetology and entomology geek like me, being short is a blessing. There's an entire world down here that you tall people are far less privy to.
    Trepolo
    Trepolo
    i actually prefer being lower to the ground, sadly im almost 6'1
    Fruitbat
    Fruitbat
    I wish I was short.. I like being stealthy and being tall kinda ruins that
    I so wanna know how this person makes these sculptures. So badly.
    Reactions: Dg-vr
    AntithesisEK
    AntithesisEK
    Looks like it's exclusively Super Sculpey. Crimson monsters, huh? Hmm..
    Daimera
    Daimera
    Yeah, I'm mostly just wondering how she gets those textures. All hand-carved, or is there some mold use or folding or bunching involved, that sorta thing.
    AntithesisEK
    AntithesisEK
    She may have some molds but from what I'm seeing it looks like just carving and pushing. Super sculpey is so soft, after all. Tools like this help for lines like that,
    OXAXo8xt.jpg
    I have absolutely no intention of apologizing for this, ever.
    NnlnfJm.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom