Deanzor
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Can't wait for your amazing work to come on 3DS and Wii U! I thought for ages and crazy dreamt about it that it would be on Nintendo devices! And here it is!
    The box art is gonna drive me insane, Why are the twins there when it's day time?
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Because they want to show terrain AND a boss. You can't really do that unless you use Plantera or Golem, because all other bosses are fought at night. If you use night, then you can't see the terrain very good. Therefore, they make it daytime to see terrain, and stick a boss in the same pic.
    MiltVala
    MiltVala
    Eater of Worlds is a nice choice, they did it on the collector's edition after all
    Fortanono
    Fortanono
    Corruption tho. If they wanna show the Purity, probably wouldn't work. And the Brain is much smaller, and thus easier to show off.
    So you're woking on the new ports huh. I think a picture of the Plumber or Hero sets would be fitting for the avatar then
    index.php

I remember someone "leaked" this a long time ago, is this how it actually looks?
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    I doubt it, because the trailer shows otherwise and the 3D slider is all the way up, while they stated the 3DS version won't support 3D.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    This is from an extremely long time ago
    Evilgrapez
    Evilgrapez
    @GoldenTerrabyte I know. I just felt like answering the question, because for me it really bothers me when a question goes ignored. :P
    Welcome to TCF!Thank you for helping with the development of Terraria for 3DS and Wii U!Hope you like it here. ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom