Diamondheart
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• FM Wave 17 at 2:58AM and lived through the night (No Deaths) Solo on Xbox360. Maybe I should go outside this month. Maybe.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    You got me at "Dude, R U an Asian kid?".
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I wonder if in Japan, when someone can't fix their own car, they go "Dude, are you an Occidental kid?"
    Diamondheart
    Diamondheart
    Built his Omega Moon Farm on my 360 yesterday, 'cept the spears aren't working right. My eyes still won't focus on anything that isn't red, blue or green. Friggin' wires.

*Update* DicemanX Rules, the spears work now. :)
    Lame, TCF seems to be hacking my machine. I would recommend stopping before I get mad about it.
    Diamondheart
    Diamondheart
    Get your :red: right, My copy of windows is legit and I have the packages and credit card statement to verify that. Theses pop ups on your page saying otherwise are bull:red: and you need to do something about it.
    Just watched Avengers Age of Ultron... I want a Terraria Item called "Gamma Burst" that turns your toon into the Hulk.
    Seeker
    Seeker
    What!?

*drives truck out of theater*
    Diamondheart
    Diamondheart
    I'm still going to the theater to watch it, my inner nerd couldn't wait another week tho.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    In England it came out on the 23rd.

// ooooh
    Pixel Piracy is good, but it seems to be missing the post hypnotic suggestion to "Just keep playing." that Terraria has hidden in the code.
    Diamondheart
    Diamondheart
    I just got it today, it's entertaining, but after a lil bit I just wanted to go back to Terraria. I can't wait for Otherworlds to come out. Looks like it will eat the next year of my life without hesitation.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If it's ready anytime soon. It seemed quite "alpha" to me in those trailers, and games take a while to get fully developed - which is why many indie devs choose to release half-made games instead, then finish developing them whenever.
    Diamondheart
    Diamondheart
    It looked pretty good to me, but you are right, it takes time to get 'em right. They have been pretty on point so far. In my top 3 all time fav games, just hope there aren't too many delays.
    Anybody know who did the Bleach mod in tconfig? I want to update it to tAPI....
    Shaedric
    Shaedric
    The original original person is missing in action for 3 years and the second one is missing in action in 1 year.
    Diamondheart
    Diamondheart
    Hmmm... All I have is a .zip file to go on, probably from last year around the time you mean the 2nd one went MIA... Any idea what their web handle is so I can credit them if I use the sprites?
    Just saw your message, Thanks! not sure if you already saw but the armor is finished in the mod, I'm in the process of making different types of Spartan armor.
    Reactions: Diamondheart
    Diamondheart
    Diamondheart
    Yeah, I've run your mod a bit, definitely like the direction you're going with it. Armor looks great. I hope they put it in 1.3, it would be an excellent addition.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom