Recent content by DomLutch

1. DomLutch

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

The links don't work... I just tried both and maybe it's something on GitHub, but I can't download it...
  2. DomLutch

tModLoader Esper Class

Just been playing around a little bit with this mod... Is it okay if I tinker around in the code so I can help support this mod through adding in new weapons, armour, etc? If not then how about sprite work? I'm not good with spriting but I'd like to improve so... please? Oh and finally I was...
  3. DomLutch

tModLoader Assorted Crazy Things; A Mod Full of Crazy Things

*Installs mod* Gets swarmed by every type of slime girl that exists in the mod currently(I think), loves life. Blue, pink, raibow, black and purple right? I love you for this! Thank you for making the world more fun to explore! I now need to get those other pets... EDIT: Can someone make a "I...
  4. DomLutch

Map-Adventure R'lyeh Nexus

No worries Gandhi, also thanks for the support!
  5. DomLutch

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

I know that I was someone who asked but at least I didn't do THAT! When someone makes something and you want to use it you have to ask for permission from the creator. Otherwise you end up with copyright strikes!
  6. DomLutch

Gandhi, I was curious if you would mind me removing falling damage from the maps... I want to do that so that I don't mess up falling damage and also because, well, it's a metroidvania! I haven't come across any metroidvanias with falling damage, so for my sake and also just for the sake of it...
  7. DomLutch

Feisty! I finally came up with the concept for the game adaptation for these maps: Red Hat Nexus! A combination of Red Hat Castle and R'lyeh nexus! The castle is bigger housing rifts to the different areas of the nexus which is home to their respective bosses! Each boss offers the new abilities...
  8. DomLutch

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

To access the config file you go to "my documents, terraria, modloader" and there should be a file called mod config. Chad furniture config will be in there... but for me it only has vanilla walls... so I still don't know how to disable carpets but, maybe I helped you?
  9. DomLutch

I'm more excited for the tide. The ocean has always been my favorite biome for the sake of it's music... and with Izzabelle's alternatives I feel like the tide will be twice as good.
  10. DomLutch

Thanks izzabelle!
  11. DomLutch

OH! Right if you know feisty Gandhi and his maps, he gave me the permission to make fully...

OH! Right if you know feisty Gandhi and his maps, he gave me the permission to make fully fleshed games out of them! and after playing...6 hours of Bleed 2 I've got some ideas for these (fan?) games!
  12. DomLutch

Thanks for clearing that up for me. I've already said why I want to make a mod out of these. But like you said it might change in the future (most likely when they're all done and polished to their satisfaction).
  13. DomLutch

Trust me... you don't know how bad I am when it comes to that!

Trust me... you don't know how bad I am when it comes to that!
  14. DomLutch

Story Boundless Light: The Tale of Celestia

So slimes are acidic are they...:joy:<- this guy is the only acidic one out of us slimes! %:sigh: Us NON ACIDIC slimes only harden and crush people when thy attack us! WE DON'T MELT THEM! Such a common misconception... *sigh* (This is a joke so please don't hate me for...
  15. DomLutch

If you ask for permission and you get said permission it's fine right? because, distribution or use of copyrighted material is illegal as long as it's Without the owner's permission. Get said permission and it's fine granted that you keep to their guidelines. So i'm just asking, I'm not going to...
Back
Top Bottom