Recent content by DreamTusk

1. DreamTusk

Tool TML GOG Patcher [ABANDONED]

I'm trying this is 1.3.4.4 and the version matches but it says the Hash does not, any help?
  2. DreamTusk

Console Star Wrath

I'm curious of how the Star Wrath will work on console, the stars that fall usually fall where the cursor is (on PC). But how will it work on console, we don't have a cursor. Will the star range be limited due to how far you can point? Or will it be like the rod of discord and be hard to control?
  3. DreamTusk

Items Skeleton Key

Or it could do damage just very low damage. It would follow the bee pet as it would now target enemies but it would attack if it ran into it and it could do 2 damage with a crit of 3-4.
  4. DreamTusk

Console Console Update Timing

If the rest of 1.2.4 is taking this long I dread to think how long 1.3 will take.
  5. DreamTusk

Console Quick stack to nearby chests?

I want that 1% to be locked up forever never to come true...
  6. DreamTusk

Items Terreria Item Prefixes

Not to say that this suggestion is bad but who needs more negative prefixes :)
  7. DreamTusk

Other Bring back the old NPC death messages!

For the Angler it could say "xxx the Angler was frightended off by Rainbow Slime"
  8. DreamTusk

Blocks & Decoration Blue Hearts- Make NPCs Easier to Heal

This would help with Wraiths from blood Moons and eventd. Support
  9. DreamTusk

Console Console Update Timing

April Fools?...
  10. DreamTusk

Game Mechanics Summonable Dungeon Guardian

If there near it insta kill like someone else said why not have the message say "Run. Run a Dungeon Guardian is coming!"
  11. DreamTusk

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

What if they say 1.3 will release on April 1st... But then say April fools... So creul...
  12. DreamTusk

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

All of these long big posts... I just want to know an approximate date to look forward to. If there's that there'd be one less frustrated user ;D
  13. DreamTusk

Xbox One Next xbox one update ?

They said (I think) it would be released in the Q1 of the year, first quarter
  14. DreamTusk

Console Keyboard support

I think there's controller support for PC why can't there be keyboard and mouse support for consoles? Some people will say "if you want to use a keyboard then play PC" but what if we don't want to play PC but still want to use a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse.
  15. DreamTusk

Items Making teleporters easier!!!

Good idea I recentlymade a teleport from spawn to sea, this would be great! Support.
Back
Top Bottom