Recent content by dyer5lollipop

1. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

I keep forgetting that a main mechanic of this game is attention to threats and targets being prioritized as opposed to spreading out enemy attacks. I believe this to be the reason for Byron's death.
  2. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

Here he is. Geoff // @dyer5lollipop Just a normal guy who is fighting for peace among the factions. Male Brotherhood of tinkerers HP: 350/350 Most Proficient Weapon Type: Rifle Least Proficient Weapon Type: Energy C-chips: 120 Base ATK: 40 Items: Assault rifle - Geoff's trusty AR with iron...
  3. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

Geoff time!
  4. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

No, I just have no sense of the environment and don't know how to strategize using it. Seeing as Byron's health is so low and the half the enemies haven't taken a single hit, Byron's future seems to be not quite as bright as I had hoped.
  5. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

Make way for Geoff because I've got a feeling this swordsman is going down. Byron moves away from the battle as fast as he can as the final hope to save himself.
  6. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

I was talking about Scooby Doo, but that works.
  7. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

where could he possibly be?
  8. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

True quality lies within this very game.
  9. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

It fits Byron's character, and I don't think trying to climb a moving vehicle is a good idea.
  10. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

"ONE USE LEFT" -Byron's shield Well, I'm going to have to find a mechanic for that. Byron "sheaths" his shield, removing the extra 10 dt, runs up and thrusts his blade into Mass Raider Trooper 1.
  11. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

Byron, having no offensive opportunities due to crippled legs, will use his block action. ----------------------------- Geoff's latest iteration continues to not exist.
  12. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

I frantically look around for the truck in hopes of a friendly face. ------------- Has Geoff been accepted yet?
  13. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

This is the best post to break the 4-day silence I have ever seen.
  14. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

I have basically done what you've asked me to do, but sticking with the 3 bullet theme. Apologies if it does 5 damage more than the original suggestion. Geoff // @dyer5lollipop Just a normal guy who is fighting for peace among the factions. Male Brotherhood of tinkerers HP: 350/350 Most...
  15. dyer5lollipop

Tales From the Post War

Nice use of "when" instead of "if."
Back
Top Bottom