Tales From the Post War

Oh dang you're right. I guess Akihiro doesn't know that. All he sees are some people in snappies terrorizing a truck.

"ONE USE LEFT" -Byron's shield
Well, I'm going to have to find a mechanic for that.

Byron "sheaths" his shield, removing the extra 10 dt, runs up and thrusts his blade into Mass Raider Trooper 1.

Taking cover in the truck & attaching a new fuel cell to his flamethrower, Mr. Burns looks and notes the doctor(see; Wolfgang) who looks like the spitting image of a stereotypical crazed nazi doctor before speaking to the man,

"I presume you are the heretic I'm supposed to capture, or cleanse... You seem to have made far too many enemies among these hallowed lands, you are far too 'hot' for a tithe of just over 400 c-chips, you and I would both probably prefer getting out of this situation alive, your 'bounty' no longer matters to me, as long as you don't act against my own interests of getting out of this situation alive with all my organs still in my body..."

He doesn't really care about Wolfgang too much and the extra pay from the mr likely wouldn't be enough for him to keep with them.

Back
Top Bottom