Enderwither02
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I may not have a Poison Heal Gliscor, but Taunt + Stealth Rock is nice, along with Rock Tomb to assist Rotom-W.
    Reactions: TheJoekster
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Mootoo.
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    Oh .-.

Well I mean if you want, but that's not as fun.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I'm considering changing it. I kinda want it to have zero legendaries on it, but I have yet to find a good replacement Shiny.

Probably gonna hound people for a shiny Eevee, then figure out how to evolve it into Sylveon.
    In x and y, obtain a spirtomb and a shedninja, then use a ablity capsule then you have a spirtomb that only can be hit with a fairy type move. This will allow you to win every fight as long as your opponent doesn't use a fairy type move
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    With that kind of thing, it'd be best to have something to inflict Sleep. Your best bet would be something with Spore, like Breloom or Parasect.
    SimeaseKitten
    SimeaseKitten
    Snorlax was the first Pokémon that had a sleep status effect Pokémon I could get really easy as he is guaranteed sense you have to fight him on the bridge
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Yeah. The only true problem is that Snore, when compared to Sleep Powder, Dark Void, Hypnosis, and especially Spore, is pretty unreliable.
    "Salazzle is weak!" OHKOs Garchomp.
    Greenie
    Greenie
    Nothing that's especially good, the only two things that are super effective against Celesteela are fire and electric. Golisopod doesn't get moves of either of those types. It does have good attack and first impression though.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    If I'm correct, Golisopod does have access to either a Ground or Fighting move - after Smack Down/Gravity/Thousand Arrows, Golisopod could potentially threaten Celesteela.

However, that wouldn't be a OHKO.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    And even then, although First Impression does have increased priority, attacks like Bug Buzz and Megahorn are superior.
    Got a shiny, level 100 Skarmory. Planning on making it a bulky attacker. Any tips?
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Alright, I'll probably try that. I'd make it a Stealth Rock setter, but I have a Gliscor that covers that already.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    What are the IVs like? Just curious.

Do either/both of you have Sun/Moon?
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    I'm still stuck at Gen 6 for the time being.

I'm not sure what the IV's are like and I have absolutely no clue how to find out, although it's Characteristic (which apparently has something to do with IVs) is "Often lost in thought."
    After a week of bad Shiny trading luck, I just got perfectly set-up Gliscor, Bisharp, and Rotom - all Shinies.
    Reactions: TheJoekster
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    We are pretty great, aren't we.
    TheJoekster
    TheJoekster
    Bisharps are all-around awesome, really. Why can't we have more Pokemon like Bisharp?
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Because Battle Spot would be then overrun by some OP Pokémon.

*remembers Aegislash, Greninja, Darkrai, Mega Kangaskhan*

Oh, wait, it already is.
    (Pokémon Showdown) An opponent said that Klefki (which I had on me) was weak. Guess what ended up causing his downfall? Yep. Klefki did.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    inb4 he challenges you again and uses choice specs numel
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Its a good set up pokemon, my friend a few years back used it to set up spikes. That thing is an alright wall
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    At the end of the battle, it was Choice Scarf Garchomp against Klefki.

Garchomp was Choice Locked into Iron Head, while I was spamming Play Rough.
    (Pokémon Y) Has anyone else gotten 4 critical hits in a row with Extreme Speed while also bypassing paralysis and confusion simultaneously?
    (Pokémon Showdown) I found someone who thought they were so good at the game. Then came my Contrary Mega Latios.
    Enderwither02
    Enderwither02
    Sure, they KO'ed half of my team after an Extreme Evoboost, but I had used Topsy-Turvy before Latios came out, and reversed all of their stat boosts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom