• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: NEW PATCH released Dec 7 - read the details here. Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
Erikfassett
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 1632810277110.png

Yep, that adds up. Particularly when that seems to be where you are any time I look at what you're doing
    Reactions: Mushy Chlorophyte
    Erikfassett
    Erikfassett
    It never actually crossed my mind that you'd notice me looking at your catalogue of dragons.

Anyway here's a dragon for noticing me I guess

Elwyr's First Pizza.png
    Reactions: Chir'
    Here's a little secret: Anywhere on the forum, press these buttons: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Enter
    Are the developers going to make a volume 3 for the new Terraria music currently not in a volume?
    Texture
    Texture
    Hmm, good question.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom