Recent content by Fastmapler

1. F

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Three questions for ammo and projectiles: 1. How do you make an ranged weapon use multiple bullets per shot? 2. How do you make a projectile shoot multiple projectiles in the same general direction in the original projectiles direction upon collision? 3. How do you make a weapon use unique...
  2. F

Casual what's your favorite color?

#007a16 ... Did anybody take that idea? It is kind of this color if you don't want to convert it.
  3. F

The blood moon is rising...

The moon is completely red here, but is now covered by clouds. There are now also bloody zombies all over my front yard too.
  4. F

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

Slap Hand. I would of never heard if this if this wasn't laying on the ground in the middle of a public server
  5. F

If you could have any Terraria item in real life...

Slap Hand. ... What? You don't want to smack annoying people 50 feet away from you with a hand on a stick?
  6. F

Post your "Give me back my money Goblin!" moments

I wasted 5 hard earned platinum on lightning boots. After giving up, I decided to upgrade it to frostspark boots and reforged it again. *Tink* Fleeting. *Tink* Armored. *Tink* Warding. ...
  7. F

Terraria's most hated monsters

We completely frogot THAT evil beast that flings hmself at 100 MPH to cut your fully armored melee warrior in half in a few seconds. I am refering to the giant tortoise by the way.
  8. F

TCF Suggestion [Forum] Add tModLoader prefix

Since tAPI was discontinued, tModLoader is coming more popular as it is updated to 1.3.0.7 right now and is being worked on. tModLoader will most likely used often in mods since there is no other mod support software as I heard of. Due to this, the PC modding forum should get a "tML" prefix for...
  9. F

How did you feel when you made your first Ankh Shield?

"That was easy." The only thing I farmed for was the blindfold and the trifold map. I got the trifold map very quickly with a battle potion in expert mode, but for some reason, it took me two whole battle potions to get a blindfold in expertmode corrupt desert. I infact have two ankh shields now...
  10. F

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Lets resi this thread with bad (but not that annoying) luck! I was fishing earlier today and got 3 wooden crates. Opened them one by one, got decent loot, especially one of them dropped 43 silver. That was all there was in the crate.
  11. F

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Quick question, what is the tile ID for the workbench and the anvil? I tried to use "recipe.AddTile(TileID.IronAnvil)" to add an required tile for a recipe, but does not work and gives an error saying that that tile does not exist. This seems to happen with tiles with an alternate skin/style...
  12. F

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Nice guide to start out with, but you forgot on how to require a specific block near by to craft an item (i.e. Iron Anvil). Do you know how to do this? I tried to use "AddTile", but the way I tried did not work.
Back
Top Bottom