Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

First Red Devil I ever killed, dropped Mythical Unholy Trident.

Reforged a ranged weapon with no reforge into Unreal after one try. Twice.

I died by poison with one second left on it in the jungle, I then noticed there was a Nymph a short distance away, I was very annoyed.
I then proceeded to go back, and quickly died like an idiot to fall damage, I then noticed that there was a Dr. Bones right where I died.
Why must you tease me, game.

Lets resi this thread with bad (but not that annoying) luck!
I was fishing earlier today and got 3 wooden crates. Opened them one by one, got decent loot, especially one of them dropped 43 silver.
That was all there was in the crate.

Lets resi this thread with bad (but not that annoying) luck!
I was fishing earlier today and got 3 wooden crates. Opened them one by one, got decent loot, especially one of them dropped 43 silver.
That was all there was in the crate.
I fished up 100 wooden crates.
Got 10 adamantite bars in hardmode.

First Duke Fishron that I killed, I got the Fishron Wings. I was really happy and almost freaked out! Haha. Also, I also get a ton of money from the amount of Solar Eclipses I have had lately, and it's doing me well.

Multiplayer; a friend of mine asks where the gel in the chests went:
"Oh, sorry, I have it. Been playing with the flamethrower for a bit."
*Friend wormhole's to me*
"King Slime has awoken!"
"Oh, that's funny." I say.
"King Slime has been defeated!"
"Slime is falling from the sky!"
"Okay I get it game, haha so f-"
"KING SLIME HAS AWOKEN!"

Multiplayer; a friend of mine asks where the gel in the chests went:
"Oh, sorry, I have it. Been playing with the flamethrower for a bit."
*Friend wormhole's to me*
"King Slime has awoken!"
"Oh, that's funny." I say.
"King Slime has been defeated!"
"Slime is falling from the sky!"
"Okay I get it game, haha so f-"
"KING SLIME HAS AWOKEN!"
For that last King slime, he spawns a the end of a Slime Rain.

For that last King slime, he spawns a the end of a Slime Rain.

I know, but I still found the whole thing funny considering the timing.

For other RNG: I had to fight the Moon Lord about 20-25 times to get the Last Prism from him. (the only drop I wanted in the first place really.) Everything else dropped for me pretty early on, but then I just kept getting the Rainbow Crystal Staff and Lunar Flare, to the point where I started to wonder if he had anything else in his drop pool anymore.

My third world ever and first one with 1.3 worldgen and my hellevator that I'm right under the default spawn point goes right through the middle of a massive spider nest. not only that but not even 10 tiles away was my very first web covered chest and thus my first web slinger... too bad my Spinal Cord Injury prevents me from using grapples as easily as I could before 1.3... Speaking of which, could we please do something about that?

Entered hardmode with a friend on expert, and we found a random spawned Crimson Mimic. took a bit of time to kill it, since we didnt have too much gear at the time, but we finished him off. Mythical Life Drain. too bad none of us were mage. Also, on another multiplayer i tried farming for tactical shotgun, never got it. On the other multiplayer (the one where i got life drain) I got tactical shotgun from my 2nd shotgunner. and when we entered hardmode: Legendary pwnhammer. Made picksaw: Reforged for speed, Legendary. and last, Legendary Picksaw drop. IM NOT THAT MUCH OF A MINER :mad:.

After I've got golden fishing rod, the angler gave me the golden bug net few days later and on that night...
"This is going to be a terrible night..."
And it's drop Spazmatism's trophy.

Killed Martians on expert multiplayer. Xenopopper: Reforged to unreal on 2nd. Killed Fishron twice on the same chars and worlds: My friends bags: Bubble Gun and tempest Staff. My Bags: Tsunami, Precise Fishron wings, Bubble gun, Lucky fishron wings. (And of course mounts)
2 SETS OF WINGS :D

Playing with a friend: *enter hardmode* 1st enemy defeated dropped Hel-Fire
*defeats plantera and go to dungeon* 1st Necromancer defeated dropped Shadowbeam Staff(Tally Counter says it is the first at least)
*friend wanted to test our luck in the dungeon* 3 Sniper Rifles, another Shadowbeam Staff, 2 Black Belts, Inferno For, 3 Spectre Staffs, and... enough Ectoplasm to make: 2 full Spectre sets, Spectre pickaxe and hamaxe(he didn't wanted), and still with some!

Playing with a friend: *enter hardmode* 1st enemy defeated dropped Hel-Fire
*defeats plantera and go to dungeon* 1st Necromancer defeated dropped Shadowbeam Staff(Tally Counter says it is the first at least)
*friend wanted to test our luck in the dungeon* 3 Sniper Rifles, another Shadowbeam Staff, 2 Black Belts, Inferno For, 3 Spectre Staffs, and... enough Ectoplasm to make: 2 full Spectre sets, Spectre pickaxe and hamaxe(he didn't wanted), and still with some!
forgot to say, 4 Magnet Spheres

Back
Top Bottom