Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

For quite a long time, I had no idea that there were Pigrons, or that there was a Truffle NPC, or that there were so many pets. I also didn't know until like 3-4 weeks after 1.3 how to get the moon lord to spawn, eventually I went on our friends private server and fought him. I also didn't realise you could break ebonstone or crimstone with explosives ( I always thought that purification powder was the only way). Additionally, Molotov Cocktails, NO IDEA that they were into the game until I just happened to have some ale and silk in my inventory.

Levers still stands on actuated blocks...

I wish that could happen to banners too...

EDIT:and i didn't knew about the chimneys extra smoke effect

I didn't know grappling a underside of a block holding a Beehive Larva would kill the Larva & bring out a very big angry mommy... until I found out the hard way as I was grappling around placing Torches while I had them intending to save that fight for a LOT later cause at the time I was nowhere near strong or ready enough... I was in the Underground Jungle at the time farming stuff to make Jungle Weapons in prep for Expert Mode Brain of Clhuthu at the time.

I didn't know grappling a underside of a block holding a Beehive Larva would kill the Larva & bring out a very big angry mommy... until I found out the hard way as I was grappling around placing Torches while I had them intending to save that fight for a LOT later cause at the time I was nowhere near strong or ready enough... I was in the Underground Jungle at the time farming stuff to make Jungle Weapons in prep for Expert Mode Brain of Clhuthu at the time.
Expert Queen Bee is a legitimate fun fight.

Time an Depth are the only info lines I find useful enough to keep visible constantly. Usually I'll just turn on one other thing at a time, as needed.

Time, Depth, Position, and Rare Creatures are always on for me. I usually have Moon Phase on as well, but thats just cuz i forget to turn it of.

The expert pre-HM bosses are all legit fun. Including skeletron, mainly because many people say that he's impossible to beat, but then you feel SO proud after you make the perfect strategy and arena for it (you need to make an extremely complicated arena for skeletron. No more long platforms with a 5 block gap in between.)

*grabs steering wheel of thread*
I didn't realize that there weren't hostile sheep in the game.

Mobile used to spawn Snow Flinxes like PC spawns King Slimes.

That awkward moment when you realize Venus Magnum is just a reskinned Undertaker....
The_Undertaker.png
Venus_Magnum.png

Back
Top Bottom