Recent content by FireChaos

1. FireChaos

NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

I've fixed the images. Thanks for calling that out. Usually I've been linking to images to Terraria Wiki but links have broken the thread 3 times so far so this time I just uploaded the images directly so it shouldn't happen again. It hasn't been made into a mod as far as I know. And not really...
  2. FireChaos

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

Does it have to be a full body vanity? What about a single head item or a single body item? Thanks in advance.
  3. FireChaos

First of all, sorry for necroing the thread - and for being away for a long while! Not going to lie, I pretty much forgot about our (Me and Sergo's) counterpart eye! I've read the 'recent' replies, and I'd like to clear some misconceptions; Why isn't Sclerepugnant melee based? This is, we...
  4. FireChaos

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Support. All the way. I like the little additions you included like Ionized water and even making a new path diverting from Night's Edge.
  5. FireChaos

I have remade the thread to be slightly more readable and removed a lot of unnecessary stuff. I have also adjusted the loot numbers.
  6. FireChaos

I haven't seen this on time, sorry for your late attention! Thanks :D

I haven't seen this on time, sorry for your late attention! Thanks :D
  7. FireChaos

Correct, both me and @Sergo took a shot at these sprites, but we are no artists at all. The sprites on this thread are his version, which are far better. We tried showcasing Sclerepugnant with our little ability though. We tried so hard, and we didn't get far :D
  8. FireChaos

Will update your sprite ASAP EDIT:Added. Also, should I remake the main post again? Fix it up a bit, make it more readable and provide more info? If you guys want to, let me know so I don't do it in vain.
  9. FireChaos

NPCs & Enemies The Galaxians - Lunar Endgame NPCs!

This thread needs more attention, well made!
  10. FireChaos

Granted, @leechheart is right. Sclerepugnant has had his chances and that's it. However, I am really busy this year because of important exams and haven't updated the idea in a long time, not that I'm still aiming for it to pass, but I'd like to see how the thread would be improved. I will...
  11. FireChaos

Kept my promise, even though a little late, (sorry!) your sprites have been added to the thread. Small request though, can you provide some cropped versions where the empty space is gone? I'd appreciate that because it'll look less blocky in the post. As for the name, I'm still deciding on it...
  12. FireChaos

Thanks for the sprites! Will add them soon to the thread, TForums are really slow right now for me, not a healthy connection on my end. Of course you'll be credited in the first post. Also, about your name suggestion; see my other reply below. Ah, the name has been the most controversial name...
  13. FireChaos

The WIP tag has finally been removed, since this idea is complete.
  14. FireChaos

Anybody know how to remove tags in forum posts? Such as WIP for example?

Anybody know how to remove tags in forum posts? Such as WIP for example?
Back
Top Bottom