• Switch 1.4: Journey's End on Switch released January 4, 2022! More details here. Report bugs here.
Firexia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Beaten 400 corruptors and not a single vitamin. RNG giveth and RNG taketh away, it seems
    Reactions: Aedan The Borf
    Firexia
    Firexia
    Finally got one on corrupter number 456. I only got like 10 amaroks in the meantime...
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Probably should have preayed to RNGesus.
    After building on a mountain for the last hour or so, wyverns are now my least favorite thing
    neoselket
    neoselket
    large worlds FTW.
    disco narwhale
    disco narwhale
    After playing breath of the wild for 3 hours i now as a result have 1: no life, and 2: a mortal hatred for rain
    Aedan The Borf
    Aedan The Borf
    If you are on Xbox, I could murder them.
    Eliminating an evil biome in this game is like playing a very frustrating game of whack-a-mole
    PaperLaur
    PaperLaur
    ...Except if you actually use the hammer and smack down an altar, you could get even MORE of the mole army on you.
    Aedan The Borf
    Aedan The Borf
    Ye I eliminated 99 percent of badness in my world and it instantly came back... oof
    I've had 3 solar eclipses so far with this one character, and all I've gotten are a bunch of useless broken bat wings & hero swords.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    I never thought useless and Broken Hero Sword would go into the same sentence. People will always be willing to trade for them.
    Your Conscience
    Your Conscience
    For some reason I've gotten an eye spring but not a death sickle... And I would much rather have a death sickle.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Are you doing this Post-Plantera? Because if you haven't killed Plantera yet, the only other things that can drop are the Death Sickle and the Moon Stone. Assuming you're on PC anyways.
    I need bombs to clear out a nearby spider nest, and the nurse moved in instead of the demolitionist. I don't need her! She's useless!
    I'm not used to having a steady stream of alerts- usually, I'm a lurker.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Once someone replies to a thread, it goes crazy for a few days then dies down again. Like all my suggestions. :crie:
    Working on a modern-style beach mansion. It's coming out a lot better than I expected.
    Just had the most amazing goblin invasion battle ever with a new character. Man, that was heart-racing.
    Reactions: Alabaster
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    My first invasion started off as too hard but once I got the Harpoon it was too easy...
    I love using my Lihzard farm to get tons of presents. Imma leave it running for hours today while I'm AFK.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom