• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Fulip Yogow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You don't seem to parttake in the discussion group much anymore so I'll just ask you directly. Do you want to be one of the map testers before I release it?
    (Its not being released for a while but still)
    Reactions: Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Also... Where do I go in your profile to see the pictures? (sorry, it've been a while XD)
    Ori
    Ori
    Just click on me and scroll down :)
    Nah zimber is fine from what I know. If it's something else he probably doesn't want to talk about it and we should respect that
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    You're right about it. I was just wondering about how he was doing, he's such a nice friend. And... Thanks! I will take a look at them soon. Thank you for letting me know about him and your map, Ori! :3
    This is a test comment. I hope it's not bugged anymore.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I was just under 50% current health damage, and I had a SD proc at the start. Remember, Baron takes half damage, so if that were anyone else, it woulda been 10000. Also, I did dragon in 8. It's insane. What I did is took all CDR runes, got my friend to play Blitz, and stacked my passive as much as I could. It really needs to be nerfed. Maybe a stack cap, and definitely a cap against monsters.
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    (sorry for the last response) I've watched a video that she one shotted Baron. She had 80 stacks, that deals 100% of their current health. Here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh3R79czjQE

They said they will be adding a cap of 75 damage against monsters on her passive. So yeah, we won't have to worry about her one shotting stuff anymore XD
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Also, I apologize for the portuguese title.
    My first official post! I was wondering. Does someone here play LoL? I got two accounts: One in the BR server, other at NA, both level 30.
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I didn't feel like searching for the LoL thread because I'm feather tired right now, but on NA I'm 9dex9. (also, is it true that Morde's laugh on BR is huehuehue? :3)
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    It would've been one of the coolest things if his laugh was huehuehuehue, but sadly, no XD Also, I'm Fulip Yogow at both servers. I will add you next time I get on NA
    excession
    excession
    I'm a big fan of legend of zelda, so when I saw LoL I thought LoZ.

My next thought, after I realized that was an L, was; "Legend of Llamas?"
    Hello there! Be welcome to my page. I hope you can enjoy your visit here as much as I enjoy being visited by you. <3
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    *tries pressing alt+NumPad3 lots of times before opening the chat*
    That's weird... Nothing is happening...
    *opens the chat*
    OH MY GOODNESS ♥♥♥
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    You can do all sort of crazy stuff with Alt+NumPad[any number, even with 4 digits]
    ☺♥♦♣♠•◘○ ╔‼ác╚{▀ßΓπαΣσ
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Thanks for the reminder friend! I totally forgot this function on the keyboard. ¡Thank you a lot! (I DID IT! :D)
    Oh and fulip, here is some shameless advertising. Do you remember any of this?
    Reactions: Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Oh, I see. That means you will be leaving soon? :c
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Yeah, as soon as I settle something.
    I HAVE AN IDEA.
    How about instead of discussing stuff here I create a private conversation where @Ori could show all of his creations without giving too much spoilers to the open public, eh?
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    That sounds like a great idea for me. I'm on it! :D
    Hello Fulip!
    Welcome to TCF! :D
    Enjoy your stay and have fun!
    Ori
    Ori
    In return you got called bunny molester or something correct? :/
    Fulip Yogow
    Fulip Yogow
    Really? That was harsh. It's alright, not everyone can appreciate a good game when they see one. u.u
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Yes lol.
    I used the image where Naru is holding Ori while Ori is asleep, and well... You can take a look at my profile.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom