Gandalf🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• They are making new LotR films. Maybe even remakes. None shall escape it. We must all live through these awful times together. Let's just hope they don't swap everything about the character like Disney is doing to their films.
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    I imagine in the new films Legolas uses an AK47 and Sauron has the master boot record of Windows 11.
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    Hahahaha
    I did it. I finally changed my name on destiny 2. No going back now. I am officially a tax evader on the run. (Feel free to add me btw I could use some friends)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-09-03-23-29-54-45_ea74b818d78c225eb6f58f7a40f10180.jpg
      Screenshot_2023-09-03-23-29-54-45_ea74b818d78c225eb6f58f7a40f10180.jpg
      284.6 KB · Views: 43
    Was just discussing legolas's purpose in lotr. He doesn't have one! Give me any ideas if you can
    Fladnag Bilbon
    Fladnag Bilbon
    I mean, I think Gimli and Legolas being friends is a bit of a symbolic story because the elves and dwarves don’t normally get along
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    Legoas' purpose is to help fighting the orks who play the M word game!
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    I get that they are friends and it is symbolic, but if he what I'm saying is if legolas wasn't in lotr, barely anything would have changed. I mean story wise for progression, I should have made that clearer.
    gandalf with a gun

who will he shoot
    Reactions: Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    Magic the gathering, also, the Aragon in the card set is not so Aragon-y... They changed him.
    Green_Metaknight
    Green_Metaknight
    I play on the board game version of Magic the Gathering, those cards can't even touch the board without taking damage.
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    Yeah. But it was lord of the rings and the power of the ring overwhelmed me so I had to buy them. What a waste of probably over $15
    Poems by me this is the link to my Spotify podcast. Sorry for the randomness and the one episode is quite cheesy as people have said, sorry for the bad quality. This is the best I could do. More will be coming soon, something is wrong with my Spotify for podcasters so I haven't uploaded in a few weeks. Thanks for listening!
    Forgot to mention,
    I have a Spotify podcast! 'poems by me' It currently has only one episode, and it has an automated voice reading out the poems. Thought I could promote it here! I'll attach a link to it tomorrow.
    ATTENTION:
    anyone who feels down lately, broken by society, here is a picture of a rock.
    This rock will never leave you, never hurt you, never make you feel like you have the wrong opinion.
    The rock will make you feel loved, happy and ready to face to future.
    #iloverock

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-26-23-20-01-99_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
      Screenshot_2023-08-26-23-20-01-99_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg
      276.8 KB · Views: 123
    What's the best film you've ever seen? I need something new to watch
    Reactions: ares404
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    I had nightmares after watching that when I was younger. Fast forward a few years and I'm watching criminal minds and not freaking out. People can change...
    ares404
    ares404
    yeah I had hella nightmares from Coraline. like i thought I had button eyes even after I woke up
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    Hahaha, the scariest thing I've seen is... Well idk. I don't scare easily. I mean I've listened to a few stories which have creeped me out at best, but I don't scare easily anymore. I still haven't watched that film since though..
    Don't let them censor your thoughts. If you believe something, you don't stop believing it. Don't let yourself get shut down by people who want to make you believe in their truth. Think for yourself. If you're a trump supporter, be proud. If you stand against the woke agenda, don't stop for anything. You can make a difference to the world if you try hard enough.
    Why are you commenting on such old statuses?
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    Am I not allowed to? I'm browsing because where I am it's one in the morning and I'm bored.
    Ivyss
    Ivyss
    Fair enough.
    Two in the morning here.
    Gandalf🌳
    Gandalf🌳
    Nice haha, I should rest. Anyone awake at early hours should 😂
    I have to say it- terraria is way better than Minecraft. Although some call terraria '2D Minecraft', they couldn't be more wrong. Terraria has more to the game. Minecraft is a good game, but there are multiple different Minecraft games and expansions. Terraria had one game. I think Terraria 2 might be coming but still. Terraria satisfies it's players. Minecraft costs them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom