GawenStarTeller

My emerald green gaze...

Will I ever write a biography that doesn't start with me complaining about how much I hate making them? Hopefully some day. Figured I'd finally update my information displayed here because the old one was written around six years ago and didn't really reflect my interests or personality any more, even though I imagine that nobody is likely to read this in the first place. The previous version of this started the exact same way, though, so I suppose not much has changed!

Anyway, hello! Seems you've stumbled upon the profile of this ancient TCF user. As much as I'd like to say that I'm still an active member, recently I've been gradually moving away from this site... which pains me because its such a huge part of my history. Like, seriously, this place has been my main social hub for, what, nine years now? Even longer if you count the dearly departed Terraria Online forum, where I was also a member for a year. I used to be primarily active within the roleplaying subforum that was originally present here (it was eventually replaced by a single forum tab because it was getting in the way of new features, supposedly), but the handful of individuals I used to roleplay with have all gone their separate ways. Well, actually, that's not true. I'm still friends with most of them, they're just not active here any more.

I kind of feel old typing this? Like, damn, I've been here a while. Apparently ten years passes by incredibly quickly. But anyways, nowadays I'm mostly just here to lurk the new profile posts section and sometimes respond to a couple of status updates if I have the time or if the topic interests me enough. I don't really have the time to commit to anything else, as much as I'd like to.

Currently, in terms of real life endeavors, I'm doing my best to acquire my high school equivalent education! Attending a mainstream high school institute didn't really work out for me due to a mix of anxiety and trouble attending consistently. Unfortunately, that doesn't really provide me with much time to socialize en masse with anyone online... it's only when you start trying to tackle all of the responsible duties that you've left piling up that you realize how much time simply chatting with everyone can take, unless you're a god of multitasking.

That said, I suffer from generalized anxiety and a fair bit of OCD, along with having a knack for generating unnecessarily long messages as a symptom of said OCD, so initiating conversation is difficult for me sometimes. I am, however, perfectly comfortable with continuing a discussion once I get one started, although I have a tendency of being somewhat sensitive when receiving criticism.

Time management is my biggest enemy. Many of my problems in life can be traced back to being unable to balance most of the things I want to do, and this combined with an addiction to videogames has left me feeling pretty unfulfilled from a success standpoint. I'm trying my best to get everything under control, though!

I live in a household with two and a half cats (and by that I mean we have a third one that thinks he belongs to use, but actually doesn't), with two from the past being sadly deceased (RIP Cooper and Squishy, I'll always be thinking of you!).

jXrmkyg.jpg

ZvC2Spy.jpg

StbRIfk.jpg

CkyAdso.jpg

dvcjq2r.jpg

My interests primarily include various videogame titles, including Terraria, Minecraft, Paladins, Five Nights at Freddy's, Pokemon, Digimon, Subnautica, Elder Scrolls, and Fallout, in no specific order of which games I like more and likely with several entries omitted. I've also recently been attempting to learn how to play Dota 2 in my spare time, and I have over a thousand hours on Team Fortress 2!

Historically, my favourite animals are cats and dragons (if that counts), but cute animal videos have given me a soft spot for horses and deer as well, and my favourite colours are green and orange. Other hobbies include writing (if you couldn't tell) and the occasional dabbling in pixel art. Specifically, I've been undergoing a personal project to try and enhance Minecraft block textures to a 32x32 file size to give them a higher quality appearance; hopefully I'll have a download available eventually!

Dzah2FZ.png

My brother is also a member here, and is registered under the username of RavageTheSavage! We're twins, but that isn't obvious without seeing us.

Credit to Dakota Spine for the VVVVVV inspired Betamon avatar! (It won't let me tag him...)

Social Links
Reddit:
https://www.reddit.com/user/GawenStarTeller
ROBLOX: https://www.roblox.com/users/28561239/profile

My Suggestions
More Mimics: More Mimics!
The Crowbar: The Crowbar
Birthday
Dec 27, 2000 (Age: 23)
Website
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/gawenstarteller.735/
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: PS3/Vita
Occupation
Sweaty Procrastinator

Contact

Steam
GawenStarTeller
Microsoft Gamer Tag
GawenStarTeller
Discord Tag
GawenStarTeller#0956
Youtube Page
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXzojcB9tKcmDGd5nAsZpTw

Signature

Alright, so the original purpose of this spoiler in my signature was so that I could use it to share applications of characters I'd conceived for roleplays, in case anyone was interested in seeing that sort of thing. However, it's been a really, really long time since I've participated in any roleplays on this site (my activity was limited even before they removed the original subforum, as a result of my notable inability to manage my time efficiently), so I deleted the information. The remainder of the space here is devoted to memes and memories I've made over the years. The organization is cluttered, messy, and some of the content no longer reflects my current interests, to peruse it at your own risk!

index.php

index.php

igMwLTJ.png

A glimpse of the history of TCF's roleplaying community! Most of the members here have since gone inactive and have been replaced with fresher users. But I'll still remember the fun I had with these people, all those years back!

735.jpg

VRGv4v6.gif

zPAzzKf.gif

NkcOwuR.gif

TLc90uv.gif

50GQ3gL.gif

do9pBlq.gif

TEP4UDz.jpg

O0S4lMi.png

KiiOv7T.png

bonnie__you_ok__by_freddythefazbear-d8c56oo.png

IP1eQGF.png

R26vJZX.png

SumytG1.png

digimon_humor_by_lalalander199-d6jnolo.png

ZU1DyVO.png

mLDzEmz.gif

p0lwGCj.gif

Bt9I94s.gif

exZntir.png

V5IWlvZ.png

uDrZ5w6.png

Notable Quotes

"I like how everyone always :red:ing tells you to be yourself and be who you want to be but when you start doing that they condemn you to hell" - Jetstream

"This is not a cannon" - Swordbomb

"Someone finally put it into words for me recently: Edge is darkness without substance, darkness to try to look cool. There are things that are dark without being edgy, but this? Mmmmmmno." - MolochMekkane

"Well in future I'll just remember that Ravage is so white that he could be used to reflect and focus a doom laser in a James Bond film." - Manson

"I've fallen, and I CHOOSE not to get up!" - Star

"If you ask Rick Astley for his copy of the movie UP, he cannot give it to you as he will never give you up. However, in doing so, he lets you down; thus creating the Astley Paradox" - Buffling

My Suggestions
More Mimics: More Mimics!
The Crowbar: The Crowbar

"if you use a seashell youll be able to hear the africa"

Trophies

1. 0

Adorned in Dazzling Crystals

Bouncing and stomping through the forums for nine years, your heavenly presence now soars and sparkles.
  2. 0

Sovereign of the Swarm

Like a true regent, you’ve been buzzing through the forums with your honeyed goggles for eight years.
  3. 0

The Master and Core

Hungry for ancient spirits, you’ve sacrificed and been a guide here to others for seven years.
  4. 0

In a swirl of Prismatic Bolts

Within the six years you've everlasted here in our hallowed halls, you've sun danced from a small lacewing into a true Empress.
  5. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  6. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  7. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  8. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  9. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  10. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  11. 0

One of Us! One of Us!

1,000 messages. 'Nuff Said. Thanks for being a loyal and active Terrarian!
  12. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  13. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  14. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  15. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  16. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  17. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom