• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Greybrynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Guys, just wanted to let you know, due to school, I’m going to be less active(by that I mean rarely on....) yeah sorry for the inconvenience
    Hmmm guys, I think I may be going back to publishing videos soon, but with the exception of school coming...
    Reactions: Acrooo
    Acrooo
    Acrooo
    im making video while im on zoom lmao
    Me sees a teleported trick to use on dungeon guardian, sees you have to use a target dummy’s ghost to use teleporters always... looks at my 3ds... thinks hmmmmmm, goes to the old mans spawn, makes him hoik into some pressure plates, right on his spawn hahaha, it works yay! Oh, I died due to the dungeon guardians catching up to me and killing me... ugh!
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    why did you go to the 3DS version of all choices to do that?
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Ummm I just randomly found the video watched it, I mean and I was like... ehh I don’t really need the pet, but I thought, hmm I want to try it on there.
    Beat the duke....... ummm he didn’t drop the wings, guess it’s time to farm him 2 more times, that’s how many truffle worms I have... and I still don’t have the truffle Npc... come on mushroom grass grow for my truffle to move in...
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Yeah.... I still need his wings so I can fly fast upwards, to avoid moonlord’s eye laser.., I’m using a long platform similar to chippy’s master mode let’s play, except it’s expert mode and it’s on console lol
    The True Destroyer
    The True Destroyer
    I hated the ML fight, never doing it again :D
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Moonlord sucks with certain classes for me..... this doesn’t include pc because well I have a cursor more directed from my hand and not my thumb and thumbstick lol. Yeah I just changed from melee to mage because(I just had frost armor lol) I didn’t have enough health, even with the life force potion which makes 600 health, so I decided to swap to Mage for the spectr armor.... hood to be exact, I need the heals lol
    Just so you guys know, th reasons I haven’t posted anything on my channel is because well, I’m not allowed to be on my computer for right now, I don’t know when I’ll be able to get back on but really I’ve been doing fine lol, I mean I got back into mobile again from it lol... but yeah I’m hoping some where next month I’ll be back to posting, but probably every 3 weeks because of school.....
    Finally time to beat moonlord
    Impending doom is approaching
    Starts fighting, dies
    Noooooo!
    Switches to mage with spectr armor
    Hmm yes, now time to get better wings than the steampunk wings.......
    *sighs*
    Fine guess I’ll move in the truffle and turn some of the jungle into mushroom.
    Well that’s gonna happen tomorrow......
    So I have a question, when updates are needed, and your device has that, let’s say terraria 1.3 mobile, but your device isn’t compatible, so you stay with 1.2, my friend is stuck on 1.2, and if he deletes terraria by accident somehow, he can’t get it back, seriously the amazon AppStore sucks sooo much, I swear other AppStores should allow you to buy the older version unless I’m wrong lol
    I just learned that Bungie is vaulting basically half of destiny 2 ;( why Bungie? You’re bery muchgoing or loose a lot of players, and that includes me, I’m really sad about this, because they are basically removing the purpose of the game and trying to make it more like the first... what’s going on?;(:mad:
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    Let's just say culling out things in an already shallow experience isn't ever a good idea. The game relies too much on having other people interested in the game to be fun and for access to 'end game' activities.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Yeah I just hated what they’ve been doing ever since shadowkeep(and loosing activision) like literally, shadowkeep ruined how you would start the red war, it forced you to go to though it, and you were weak, most people might not play it till they are way to overpowered,
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I mean I think destiny 1 is better arbitrarily this rate, note that i have not played destiny 1 much, but I have played some, and I love the lore, I miss the old destiny 2 so much.
    Just beat the solar pillar.... was easier than I thought it would’ve been, I thought I would’ve died every time I went in, but I decided to go in and out so I don’t die, pretty easy, then used my good old friend the nimbus rod and quickly teleported home(wait crap I need more than 2 recall potions.... guess I may go fishing for speculators fish)
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I think I died either 3,4,or five times, just from getting low health from those crawltipeads
    The True Destroyer
    The True Destroyer
    Oh wow lol, i finally beat it by just staying far away from the pillar itself and bombarding it at range with certain weapons

i think at least
    SrFatTabby
    SrFatTabby
    Solar Pillar in a Nutshell

Oh no, a Corite! better fly up to avoid it!

Crawltipede: Ima about to end this man's whole career
    Me gets rid of discord after my 650th+ chaos elemental, doesn’t react until I pick it up and put it into my hot bar... yes i was late to reacting, but still..... yeah I’m not gonna be happy when I want to farm for this again for another character... lol
    Just wondering am I the only one here who is bad at typing on their phone? Sometimes I may click the smart word choice by accident(whatever the 3 bars above with guessing what word you want to say lol don’t know what that’s called)
    Finally, after the long times I’ve played mobile terraria, seeing my friend play it on 1.2, because his device is outdated, made me start playing it again, well because I need to get back to using the controls lol
    Am I the only person who loves the khaitopia emotes so much(btw may you Rest In Peace khaitopia) that all I want to do is have the emptes be actual emotes on an iPhone lol...
    Yesterday was the day I make the ankh shield for the first time, and it was pre plantera!..... I mean literally it’s my first time, other times I never bothered farming for it, the only thing I really farmed for was the vitamins, well now time to keep farming for the RoD! 300+ chaos elementals down it won’t wont take long right, or will I be like khaios?
    Hmmmm when I finish the skyblock series which one should I do, a normal master mode playthrough, or a hardcore one?
    Reactions: Selenian Ω
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Normal master mode. Hardcore is a waste of time.
    SapphireSuicune
    SapphireSuicune
    Hardcore sounds waaaaay too hard. I'll probably try it but 100% in normal mode.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I think I’ll do a regular master mode playthrough to enjoy it more than I did in my private journey mode master mode playthrough, then maybe I’ll try hardcore(and I’m only good on hardcore if it’s in pc lol, but also if you really want to train yourself well with hardcore, download darthmorf’s server mod which will allow any non journey characters on journey worlds, and vice versa.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom