• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Greybrynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok, gonna edit the video today, not gonna say when I will be done, but episode 5 will hopefully be out sometime next week!
    That moment you annihilate destro and skely boi prime just because you hotness titanium armor, and have a daedles stormbow with holy arrows, would’ve done the twins, but don’t have enough arrows and time.... okay now let’s get some more holy arrows(I only had 999 before fight and 357 after, ya a guesstimate of what was remaining, I new to was 300 something)
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Yes
    Derpling Ω
    Derpling Ω
    makes sense, you were meta-ing very hard there
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Haha, quite literally the destroyer was easy because of how long he wasn’t and I didn’t have to worry about aiming with the stormbow. yes even if I use target lock it still goes to my cursor, so skely boi prime was a bit harder
    I dunno why, but I’m deciding to learn Japanese.... and from a website that actually helps lol.
    • Love
    Reactions: Daikonradish
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    It’s pretty easy, I think it’s way easier to learn than learning English because of how this language is just an abomination of other languages lol
    Elivyr
    Elivyr
    Learning Japanese gives you a larger variety of potential jobs, since Japan has a powerful economy. Not to mention that Japan is also just a nice country to visit.
    In my country, you have to learn Japanese or Italian in school, so I know a bit of Japanese. If you want some textbooks, iitomo is pretty good.
    Imagine if someone makes a texture pack that literally makes all enemies and you not visible.... that would be interesting
    Ordinary Orange α
    Ordinary Orange α
    You got it bro.

Though really, how hard could it be? No sprite work, you just create a 1*1 blank sprite and replace all of the texture files of npcs with it.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Well actually it has to be the same size of the canvas, but not the item.....
    AdmiredTooth
    AdmiredTooth
    NO GOD NO PLEASE NO GOD NO🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    I did wow, I couldn’t believe I unsubscribed to hundreds of YouTuber a that I don’t watch anymore, and within 10 minutes wow
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Life moves on, its apart of growing.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I wasn’t saying I could t believed I actually sat down and did that, I’m not really dedicated to do better sometimes hint like that’s that lol
    Reactions: RampageX
    I dunno why, but I find it that only on pc I am really able to am without using the auto target thing... weird.. hmmmmmmm it might have something to do with the cursor hmmm, so excited for the improvements that pipeworks is making to come!
    I find it sad that I play pc and love playing terraria 1.4, then I go to mobile to play 1.3, but the thing is I can’t... I can’t play it because I had too much fun in 1.3 so I go to youtube, wish I would play it...
    I think I’m gonna record the first part of episode 5 today, and hopefully tomorrow I will record part 2 of episode 5, seriously talking really makes editing easier so I don’t be have to type what I want to say.
    Ok on the way of trying to find a mouse that works with my kindle fire... my dad found a article or whatever and it said the mouse is supported for android, but touch can't be disabled, meaning it isn’t supported, and for iOS it isn’t supported, but touch can be disabled so you can play with a mouse, so it is supported... what is going on??????????
    Is it just me or am I getting lucky on my rerun in console, it’s expert mode, got into hard mode, was just going to get ore, and get the meteor staff, but while I was getting the orchalicum for a anvil, I got a blessed apple, a bunch of souls, a lot of fire blocks, a lot of magma stones and
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I didn’t but I’m glad I always carry a piggy bank on me
    The True Destroyer
    The True Destroyer
    I carry a money trough on me. Just my luck it's always full too! Now I also carry a Safe on me, and that's my emergency solution.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    I put a safe in the piggy bank, big brain, also I would use a money trough, but out of all those blood moons(3) I only got 0
    So weird thing with social blade, if I compare my channel with another channel I’m able to see my predicted sub count, it says my predicted sub count in 5 years is around 7,000 that’s a lot! And plus that means I could start earning money from youtube if it does come true...... I really want you guys to enjoy my content... I really want to connect with you in my videos if that’s possible
    So my friend shared his predicted sub count for the next five years on social blade, was curious so I went on and it said not enough data points
    Me:looks over at the 113 videos I’ve made
    Also Me: looks back are you okay?
    I dunno why, but sometimes on here I add villager #17 in, or on other places too, and I’m like villager #17 what are you doing, right after he does a *<insert name here> noise*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom