Greybrynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i just casually added weapon out onto my mod folder, can’t live without that toggle of seeing weapons.
    Also I’m on to fight crabulon, but I’ve decided to do the eater of worlds as I’m so close to beating him. Then I’ll fight crabulon, I’m hoping I don’t have to make a bigger arena, cause if I do, platinum armor seems you will come back again.
    calamity in 1.4 wooo!
    I think at some point I'll start that, in malice mode master mode.
    yes I'm crazy but not really.
    and for some reason empress of light stays at 1 health for a while. interesting.
    and her expert drop goes from infinite flight to increased by 50%.
    oh and the zenith is post yharon i believe.
    only some bars were added to the recipe and I think they are the auric tesla ones.
    Reactions: Doodles
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    man I honestly can't wait to start a playthrough on this.
    Doodles
    Doodles
    immeadiate malice master mode? you're crazy...
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    hey at least I didn’t add for the worthy to it
    Reactions: Doodles
    Damn what an eventful day… 8 hours later and I still have no idea what the hell happened to genderfluid. Non-binary is somewhere but I dunno where… anyways take a read…
    My pronouns are still they/them though
    5E697C33-1670-425F-A2E9-CB0C5C254D73.jpeg
    Reactions: EyeOfTheCosmos
    SnowyVol2
    SnowyVol2
    trans feminine? could you elaborate?
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Basically another trans term, and the flag is the one behind my aro ace sunset one on my profile.
    I can’t actually explain trans fem, so I’d recommend looking it up
    Layn
    Layn
    I'm surprised how many aroace people there are on here
    …. My gender identity kind of just proofed away all of a sudden, I don’t know who the :red: I am and I don’t know what I am, all I know is I’m an aro ace with the pronouns they/them
    So yesterday I had dropped my phone on the floor at some point don’t remember why, but Some of my friends grabbed it(not knowing it was mine lol) and well that was yesterday around 3 pm mst, and right now it’s 7 am and I just noticed that they took photos lol.
    Just amazing.
    I love my besties it’s hilarious lol
    I got the thing wrong the parade is a different time, it’s the festival that is on the 25th, anyways one of my besties just said we should both go together.
    I just found out destiny 2’s song journey actually has lyrics…
    And they translate into English, I feel you guess can guess which one is English and which one is not.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Wait the launch was bad?
    Since when?
    Telesto (the besto)
    Telesto (the besto)
    Ok I didn’t mean d2 launch
    D2 launch was great
    D2 year one however, had a mad dlc and an incredibly mediocre one
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Yes that.
    I miss all of the old stuff that has been removed, I either want it back or my money back because I payed for it…
    Been dealing with irl stuff rn(nothing bad just hanging out with besties that I’ve recently made from the band trip to an amusement park)
    And surprisingly it’s brought me to listen to the destiny 2 original soundtrack unrelated and I somehow am not getting sad about not being able to play red war/mad at bungie for removing everything I payed for without refunds.
    Kind of just mourning the old destiny 2 campaigns right now, I really miss red war, specifically I miss the thing I bought destiny 2
    I payed money for everything up to shadowkeep now everything but shadowkeep is gone… I get that it became free but it was still there, now it’s not and I would like a refund, or to get back the game I remember
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Yeah same here I miss CoS and warming too, even foresaken, it’s annoying how they didn’t just make a new game with beyond light
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    And I certifiably miss Forsaken. That was a fun campaign. Before it was vaulted, I remade my Hunter just to play through that campaign one last time.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Yeah literally one of my favourites, sad cayde-6 had to die, but yeah, my brother got it as a birthday present so it’s really annoying
    this is something interesting to think about, Mobile(I’m just talking about touch here) is the only one where you have to either sacrifice moving or attacking to heal, I do attacking because it’s safer than not moving and even more so I have a short cut next to the attack.
    But yeah I never thought of this till now
    Yello_X
    Yello_X
    I sacrifice movement for a very short time to heal, since I use dashing equipment so it won't be a complete stop for me
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    It actually becomes a problem for me I have dashing equipment too, but stopping isn’t a good thing at all for me, just stop shooting is easier so I can continue dodging when healing for a little short bit
    People: you can’t run away from your problems!
    Me literally moving to a different place outside of the us and become a certified citizen: heh I just ran away from the health system problems heh
    Anything literally would be better than having to put 50 million dollars to have a doctor to tell you that you aren’t sick
    I love the pfp and banner. It's nice to see that you appreciate your fan-art in the banner, and the pfp color choice is awesome as well. :D

10/10 Vibes for real.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom