• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Greybrynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does anyone think I should create a thread showing my buildings in game?
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Yup, I tend to get ideas from others and manipulate it to the style I like.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    the castle In THe thread, I got an idea from khaios using the ebonstone and palladium Callums
    RampageX
    RampageX
    Over the next couple months I'm going to try to replicate khaios builds as well. Will update my thread accordingly.
    How all of ya enjoyin 1.4? Don’t worry mobile and console users I feel ya, I just went to playing mobile, and miss block swap and those pylons, it annoyed me when I had to go to the dungeon in foot,.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    As a followup to 1.2 and overall even-numbered update, I really enjoy it! `:happy:
    So far I’m enjoying playing journey mode on master mode! It’s fun already killed two bosses, I killed king slime like 8 times, and still didn’t get the pet.... oh well I guess..... but I still got the relics, what is going ono_O
    Love the update!! I just love those pylons, I remember when they were introduced and a bunch of people were complaining, well i think they may be more happy about them, I just love how everything looks so good!! I was bored and started collecting the ingredients for the zenith on my console character. Also, I think I may try to make some cool entrance using wires and golf.
    Reactions: Dolman
    Dolman
    Dolman
    People were complaining about pylons? I never really saw that. I don't know why someone would even complain about such a thing anyway, they're a great, well-implemented addition.
    Greybrynn
    Greybrynn
    Well, it was like right after it was introduced. They said it would take longer to find NPCs and etc.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom