Recent content by Hennal

1. Hennal

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Drunk world + Celebrationmk10 = Rainbow dungeon, in the style of the underground houses on the Cmk10 seed?
  2. Hennal

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

Share my memories, huh? Here's a few that I like. Some of my fondest Terraria memories would be during the summer of 2017. A SCF user named Delthea ran multiplayer Hardcore Expert runs throughout all of August and September, and my god if they weren't a blast. It truly was an experience...
  3. Hennal

The Timeless Traveler's set tweak by the concept's author

Nice, I prefer your version, personally. It is a minor tweak, but it makes the hood look... more like a proper hood.
  4. Hennal

My map data got deleted 3 times.

Then I'm not sure. All I can say is to backup your worlds regularly. EDIT: Oh, did you mean minimap data? Then I'm not sure either.
  5. Hennal

My map data got deleted 3 times.

Are you using cloud saving?
  6. Hennal

Builders, post here with things of how you actually got good with building.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC369-iFdOQjLKXE4v7sP6wQ/videos Khaios is an obvious one. It is better to avoid just straight up copying techniques from his videos / builds and put your own spin on things, however. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Pn5L1k6x4qUlBkTR6tIbQ/videos Lady Forestia is...
  7. Hennal

Working as Designed Hardmode "V" generation is not random

You pretty much have two options to preserve the jungle. Either, import a Clentaminator + Green Solution from an alternative world. Or, construct 6 block wide/tall hellavators and tunnels that will at least quarantine the Corruption to a specific area. You could do this with either TEdit, or you...
  8. Hennal

Working as Designed Hardmode "V" generation is not random

The "V" generation is dependant on your world seed, it seems. I believe it is random for worlds generated before 1.3.4 however, as those worlds don't have an internally stored world seed.
  9. Hennal

Got a cool vanity character? See it used in the State of the Game Banner!

Adamantite Ranger Helm Loki's Chestpiece Jim's Leggings Bundle of Balloons (tbh no) Yoraiz0r's Spell All with black and white dye I know this won't win, especially because of the theme, but might as well submit anyway
  10. Hennal

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

I am aware of this. What I was saying was that when you have, say, wrath potion active, the "10%" damage increase is calculated from the 45 base damage instead of the ~550 you should have after you beat the Challenger, so the wrath potion only increases your damage by 5 instead of 55. Unsure if...
  11. Hennal

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Something I just noticed: the Claymarine doesn't receive proper damage increases (%), and it instead gets increases from the base damage of 45, so a "10%" damage increase would give you a whopping 5 damage. Not sure if this is planned to be fixed but oh well
  12. Hennal

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

Adamantite Ranger Helm Loki's Chestpiece Jim's Leggings Bundle of Balloons Yoraiz0r's Spell All with black and white dye
  13. Hennal

PC Class Playthrough

You can post on the steam community forums, I think it will get more attention there
  14. Hennal

PC Class Playthrough

Is there still more spots open? If so i'll be a ranger
Back
Top Bottom