• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Human

1. H

An alternative approach to fixing stealth and invisibility

Invincibility frames are far too short for this purpose: one would have to unleash a barrage of perfectly timed shots with perfect accuracy in order to kill an invisible character, and that's not something even the most experienced players can do. Gradual visibility would be iffy: most...
  2. H

I almost forgot about that one. I suppose it could work, if it works the way I think it does.
  3. H

That might prove to be difficult due to most damage sources being treated the same way, down to invincibility frames. However, I image it would be feasible to implement a check that will only make this debuff possible while the user is in PvP.
  4. H

As I scrolled through the upcoming changes list, one fix in particular left me mortified: invisible players will no longer have health bars below them if they are wounded. This means that the only reliable visual cue will be gone, making PvP a random mess since there will be no way to reveal...
  5. H

I got over it eventually. It shifts from one game I'm addicted to to another.

I got over it eventually. It shifts from one game I'm addicted to to another.
  6. H

Modded Skyrim.

Modded Skyrim.
  7. H

PC Freezing Glitch When Going Into Blizzard

I am able to consistently reproduce this bug by getting caught in a blizzard without headphones or any device that can output sound, if that helps at all. However, my machine is quite old, so I have my doubts.
  8. H

It actually is. For some reason it makes me uncomfortable when I stare at it. I also feel a bit...

It actually is. For some reason it makes me uncomfortable when I stare at it. I also feel a bit stiff...
  9. H

I will now proceed to punish myself.

I will now proceed to punish myself.
  10. H

When I saw the preview, I thought the avatar depicted Medusa. Then I realized it was totally...

When I saw the preview, I thought the avatar depicted Medusa. Then I realized it was totally bananas.
  11. H

Do you possess telepathic abilities? Because you totally got me.

Do you possess telepathic abilities? Because you totally got me.
  12. H

Awesome.

Awesome.
  13. H

We need more RGB blocks. And RGB furniture.

We need more RGB blocks. And RGB furniture.
  14. H

Russian translation mistakes and bugs

Problem is, excessive capitalization is strictly an English thing. In Russian, when it comes to proper names composed of multiple mundane words, usually only the first one is capitalized. For example, "Стена плоти" and "Пожиратель миров" as opposed to "Стена Плоти" and "Пожиратель Миров". You...
  15. H

Russian translation mistakes and bugs

I have suggested a Skyrim-like system where the modifier is put after the item name, abbreviated to drop the feminine/masculine/neuter/plural dependence and encased in round brackets, but no confirmation to that yet. For example, "Жезл раздора (Быстр.)" or "К.П.Д. (Нереальн.)". It would be a...
Top Bottom