1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
Jabberwocky
Last Activity:
Sep 19, 2019 at 1:16 AM

Followers 1

Retired

Share This Page

Jabberwocky

Skeletron Prime, Male, from Chicago

I'm the generation that thought "It's Hammertime!" when Cap took up Mjolnir. Sep 10, 2019

Jabberwocky was last seen:
Sep 19, 2019 at 1:16 AM
    1. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      I'm the generation that thought "It's Hammertime!" when Cap took up Mjolnir.
    2. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Even in his last moments, Pietro Maximoff's attitude was "holeyer than thou".
    3. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Friend: "I wish Cap had kept the beard." Me: "Yeah, but Sharon had to go on the run."
    4. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Batroc: "I thought you were more than a shield." Cap: *unleashes helmet hair.*
    5. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      "I am Loki, of Asgard, and I am burdened with a glorious porpoise."
    6. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Two years! Woo! What is that... about 120 years in Terrarian time?
      1. TheWorfer27 likes this.
    7. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Nice to have Spirit back in the mix. Looking forward to all the new stuff they're working on!
    8. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Nebula spends an awkward amount of time as basically a projector on a wireless network. #InternetOfThings
    9. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Karen Gillan meeting time-travel copies of herself is always some kind of awkward. Endgame involved less flirting, though
    10. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      "Antichrist Superstar" is oldies rock.
    11. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      "Unstable" sounds like something that is able to be unsted. Unsting is more of an art than a skill. Unst unst unst unst...
      1. neoselket likes this.
    12. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Another reminder; please, for the love of Gob/Grob/Glob/Grod, VOTE.
      1. Defure
        Defure
        But I'm not American.
        Nov 6, 2018
      2. Jabberwocky
        Jabberwocky
        Then this isn't relevant to you, but maybe encourage Americans you know to vote.
        Nov 6, 2018
    13. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Google wins the internet. VOTE!
    14. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      PE2 about Zavodovski Island: "not only surrounded by the stormiest of seas, it is itself an active volcano." Me: "The final boss is THERE!"
      1. Defure likes this.
    15. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      hm asdfmovies 10 and 11 just don't feel like they measure up, somehow...
    16. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Skeletron Prime... been a member longer, but mods crushed my last account out of sheer spite over their mismanagement of a post. Still: woo!
    17. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      New update to The Far Lands mod! Enjoy your new Hamsterpotami!
    18. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      ... had a moment scrolling through Terraria discord to catch up on chat where my brain kept reading "Terraria" as "tortilla" o_O
    19. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      1. DoctorMcDerp likes this.
      2. Jabberwocky
        Jabberwocky
        The mouseover comment is the best part. <3 <3 <3
        Mar 8, 2018
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        No, his new atomic cat now in SPAAACE.
        Mar 8, 2018
    20. Jabberwocky
      Jabberwocky
      Ted Nugent and Kid Rock, huh? I guess every Sith Lord needs an apprentice...
  • About

Retired
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    My brain is a perpetual game of Mad Libs. I'm constantly toying with the English language, even when I don't mean to.

I have PTSD from years spent homeless in my youth; working my way through learning how to mod Terraria in C# with the extensive content provided by the TModLoader team has proven to be a great coping mechanism... lots of challenges, lots of breakthroughs big and small.

Signature

Check out the TModLoader Patreon, they do a ton of amazing work and it's helped me cope with PTSD.
    Example Mod, provided and maintained up-to-date by the TModLoader team, is MUCH better than out-of-date videos and third-party tutorials!
    Also, TModLoader Wiki, with tools in the middle and a series of current tutorials on the right.

[​IMG] Creator of
    The Far Lands Mod. Throw acorns at things! Also: chinchillas!