Recent content by jwbraeden

1. jwbraeden

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

I am so unbelievably excited for this update, I absolutely can't wait to find all these changes along my all the playthroughs I will inevitably do. I LOVE TERRARIA
  2. jwbraeden

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

A little late, but here's my entry!!! It took me a good while to figure out the design, but it's basically an amalgamation of designs I love:) Thank you so much for this opportunity, Terraria is legitimately my favorite game of all time, and has been for years, and for something like this, that...
  3. jwbraeden

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

Do you have tmodloader installed?
  4. jwbraeden

Okay I got it working, but I had to disable every mod, kill the all, re-enable them, and then go back in.
  5. jwbraeden

Well there's a bunch none that add items or bosses. There's Helpful Hotkeys, Fargos Mutant Mod, Unleveled, Boss Checklist, Boss Health Bar, Player Health/Mana bar, Wing Slot Upgraded, and WMITF And overhaul of course
  6. jwbraeden

So I've killed the WoF twice now, and both times the game crashed after, so I had to do it again. And now after trying to save and exit after killing it, it's sitting at the loading screen endlessly saying, "Setting hard mode" I JUST WANT TO GET INTO HARD MODE
  7. jwbraeden

It makes me a little mad that lava is an instant kill
  8. jwbraeden

Idk if this has been mentioned before, but but sometimes I just can't use a hammer on blocks. I try it from every angle but nothing works. Very small complaint, but also one I think is important
  9. jwbraeden

Tiny complaint. In vanilla if you hold shift over, say, a block, it automatically pulls out your pickaxe even if it's not in your hotbar. And if you hold shift over the air it pulls out torches. Usually once you start using the pickaxe you can't use any other item as long as you're holding down...
  10. jwbraeden

1.3.6 Background Preview

There's not just a possibility. It is for the surface. Clearly
  11. jwbraeden

Wow thanks. I've kind of been looking everywhere for any tips on art haha. Thanks!

Wow thanks. I've kind of been looking everywhere for any tips on art haha. Thanks!
  12. jwbraeden

As somewhat of a beginner artist, you heavily inspire me. I love your style SO MUCH. What art...

As somewhat of a beginner artist, you heavily inspire me. I love your style SO MUCH. What art program do you use if you don't mind me asking? :)
  13. jwbraeden

I looooove Homestuck!

I looooove Homestuck!
Back
Top Bottom