Kabar6
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i have a steam account and im down to play terraria im on alot except for school time
    ive been looking for friends to play with
    I need more people who like to play Terraria on my steam friends list, ADD ME: Kabar6 on steam!
    zimberzimber
    Kabar6
    Kabar6
    So I can play online with them, because I've only ever really played solo and some people on here told me it was much more fun playing multi-player. Why else?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Go figure... I've seen enough to think you may need steam for other reason which I will not specify.
    Well that's the second time I've failed to play with another Terrarian that I met on this forum >.<
    Kabar6
    Kabar6
    #internetIssues & #TimeConstraints...
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    I'm sorry! My internet is failing horribly!
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    I've failed you, senpai! Why don't you notice me?
    Anyone know how to host online servers want to let me play with them in a fresh new world? My Steam is Kabar6, add me ;)
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Nah. Hamachi doesn't cost anything. It's just, the free version only allows up to five people to play. And I'm still down for playing. It just will be the two of us, that's it.
    Kabar6
    Kabar6
    Add me on steam and I'll message you!
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Just sent you a request.
    Currently making study guides for my Cultural Anthropology-120, and Psychology-101 class, and couldn't resist checking in on the forum ;)
    I found out today that I have the same birthday as Matthew Fox from the LOST television series o_O
    Kabar6
    Kabar6
    (It was the series 10 year anniversary five days ago!)
    Is there a connections-sub-forum consisting of something along the lines off sharing each others steam user names?
    Kabar6
    Kabar6
    *I'd love to add a bunch of you to play online Terraria, and a bunch of other steam games as well :)
    Took me longer than I expected to figure out where the "create an account button" was lol
    Kabar6
    Kabar6
    I really like the artwork on this site!
    It is very well organized and appealing to the eyes, did you guys build this site form scratch, or use a pre-template service organization?
    (I'm soon to be majoring in Web Design & New Media at the Academy of Art University in San Francisco, and am just wondering who made all of this awesomeness haha) ;)
    jordan
    jordan
    I'm not a part of the dev team, however I do believe they built it from scratch! Your best bet would be to ask Skiphs or Loki this question though.
    Kabar6
    Kabar6
    Thank you for referring me to a dev member!
    (credited you in the status I posted on Loki's account wall)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom