Kendrick Lamar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Absolutely disgraceful. More ISIS threats against the world, this time, a couple of japanese men for $200m.
    TheBigPie
    TheBigPie
    they aren't even giving them money
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    That's for the best to be honest. What do you think are the chances that they are going to take the effort of moving hostages from syria to japan. Nah, they'll either behead them or keep them hidden away. I'd have made the same decision to be honest.
    This is to the people who want to apply for mod: By doing this, you practically give up being a member.
    Reactions: aWolfen
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    20 likes means you have clogged alerts, people constantly posting on your profile begging for your attention just cause you're a mod, and not only that, you have to act perfectly and never lose your cool else be seen as like the next stalin.
    Gem
    Gem
    Well I guess it's not for everyone ^^
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    Vinyl Luck TTX
    lmao not to get involved in this but '1 like is a miracle. 1 million likes is a statistic.'
    "Name: Richard 'Key' Denozal" - I see what you did there!
    Reactions: Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    Shhh... keep quiet about it. Watch them squirm under the overwhelming weight of the banter-regime that Richard will uphold.
    "The best around AKA Pimp/banterlord AKA Arty." - Okay, that's completely biased, and complete bull:red:! And I can't even defend myself, seeing as that's a locked damn thread! You can con yourself in your own social forums, but elsewhere - no-one gon' be fooled. ;D
    I never realised you avatar danced with KNIVES *gasp, much danger*
    Reactions: Sonnette
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Check the old uncut (subbed) version or the new one, which is, unless you're talking to elitist :red:s slightly overzealous fans of the "old era", better than the original anime and the manga combined.
    Kendrick Lamar
    Kendrick Lamar
    I honestly prefer dubbed over subbed, so I'll probs go for the new one :p
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The new one's not dubbed yet, and since "50/50" Viz is taking care of it, it has a 50% chance to suck as much as the old one (hope Terraria's RNG isn't involved.)
    I urgently need help from someone who is good at fixing computers. Pc is loading the wrong hard drive and I dunno how to change it back.
    Surprised you're still up. This is, like, a me level of no-lifeness, here!
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    No. I'm not.
    I actually fought ppowersteef card style and won by a Gold Mario Card I found via Yahoo Images.
    kingklutz
    kingklutz
    *psh* the ultimate nerd has been released, over *psh* ;)
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    *psh* Malachi is now hunting down Gold Mario, over *psh*
    'Lert derp on. Sky and Sea? You're online, yet you haven't replied in a while.
    Jill
    Jill
    I dunno, I thought Life of Brian was a lot better.

That aside, American Ninja was a piece of :red: even considering its $1.2m budget. Very successful, though, I'll give it that. And far funnier than most all movies I've seen... not that they were going for that.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    How to make a comedy: Write a tragedy, have the actor fall off the cliff in a clumsy way.
    Jill
    Jill
    Alternatively, you can have:

"NINJAAAA MAGICCCCC!!!1!"
    *Shoots red MS paint laser out of hand*
    "EEE NAWW BSSHHHH"
    *Conveniently placed ceramic plant pot explodes*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom