Khaelis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• MFW Googled Chibi Arcanine and first image I see is Rule 34. God dammit.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    You could take it to PM if both of you really want. But if you keep up I'm going to continue to get alerts for something I'm not really part of and have nothing to say about, like some unwilling third wheel.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Alrighty. Sorry for unintentionally dragging you into the conversation. </3
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Thanks for the google ^_^ found a new profile pic :p AND NO RULE 34 BTW
    i have a question.. Do you have hamachi and if so i would love to play together sometime or on your server whichever comes first.
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    i understand i was one of the people that kinda tried to defend it because of how portforwarding would open up your PC more dangerously then having only windows firewall on your computer and no antivirus
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Understandable, but when you've mostly had bad experiences with VPN services, you tend to want to stay away from them. XD

Sorry. :/
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    ohh its perfectly fine.. i find other ways ;3
    Fun fact, part 2! Change the underlined part of the config to change the colour:
    xqA3Mz0.png
    Fun fact: you can change the colour of the cursor outline by changing a certain line in the config.json.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    I'd say something like 'everyone knows that' but I was thrilled when I found it and it became impossible to lose that damn cursor, so instead I'll say 'SPREAD THE DAMN WORD.'
    This profile update is brought to you by butts. Grab a butt (and a sexual harassment charge) today!
    CinamonPizza
    CinamonPizza
    And while your at it, help me find Skiphs butt!
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    Butts are one of my favorite things in the world
    The thing I like most about limiting myself to one kind of weapon is the sense of progression that comes with it.
    I wonder.. what would Terraria be like in an MMORPG setting? I think it would be pretty neat.
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Yeah they'd need to make a trade channel.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    That and watching people complain how they blew 50 platinum on reforges. :dryadnaughty:
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    i would be that person 1 shooting Stealth players in PVP zone with my ability to reveal cloaked targets and mingling in the Major towns
    Trying to think of more Potions to add to my suggestion, but I'm having a bit of a creative block. Any ideas? Nothing insane.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    No problem! I'll see if I craft anything up with a few of your ideas. You'll get some credit for the concept, of course!
    Rough Draft
    Rough Draft
    Do you mind if I make a couple more, more detailed suggestions?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    If you think of something, feel free to drop me a PM. I can't guarantee I can make it work, however.
    It's a shame your LP didn't work out >.< Darn internets, always foiling your plans!
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Processor on my Laptop overheated and isn't working properly. Replacing it.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Ah. Technology is a curse sometimes ^_^
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Indeed. :/

Thankfully it wasn't that expensive to repair.
    I'm being super smart and making a glowing mushroom farm to stockpile them for Shroomite armour for my Gunslinger play-through. ♥
    Okay, so.. Screenshot Let's Play will sadly have to go. Technical issues, but I'll get it working in a day, hopefully. Here's how it'll go:
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I'm thinking of just posting Screenshots of my Gunslinger on my profile instead, I'm thinking it'll be easier to manage.
    Cryx
    Cryx
    I was actually looking forward to that Let's Play. Damn It.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Yeah, sorry about that. My Laptop seems to be crapping out and I need some time to fix it, but after I'm done repairing it I'll make sure to post things to my profile page to keep everyone updated.
    Tomorrow afternoon marks the start of my gun only play-through! I will be creating a thread to do a screenshot let's play in PC General.
    Techhunter_Talon
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Naw, I'm just kidding. I'll probably start off with a Flintlock Pistol and 250~ Musket Balls.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I mean, I know how to get a gun via the Crimson or Corruption quickly from a fresh start, but I don't really care for doing it, to be honest. XD
    Dad just came in and handed me a bag of chips to try, so I did. He said they were hot as I ate a few. Son of a.. he knows I hate spicy stuff
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    That tells me nothing at all. People tend to think jalapenos are 'decently hot' if they've never tried anything higher.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Why are you getting so anal over it? I just don't handle spicy things well.

If you want me to be specific, I think it was Habanero pepper.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    Heh. Anal. I have to assume that was on purpose. Anyway, yeah. Habanero would probably kill you if you don't like it spicy. And even then there are way hotter peppers out there.
    Where would a Screenshot Let's Play be posted here on the forums? Might give it a go with my guns only play-through.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom