Khaelis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Why are the Mothron wings so.. horrible? For something that is post-Plantera, they are pretty garbage. At least they look nice..?
    Finally, that stinkin' "NERF MEDUSA!!" thread got put to rest by Cenx.
    H
    Hax4Ever
    *clap clap clap clap clap clap clap* *final fantasy victory theme*
    Something I've though to myself: How frequently do the developers look at the Suggestions section?
    zimberzimber
    zimberzimber
    Quite frequently actually.
    I can say that because I saw suggestion being added.
    I forgot how time consuming creating a mod/coding is.. been like, 2 years since I've even done it, too.
    Thinking of trying to use tAPI to make my new potions suggestion into reality. Not 100% sure what I need to do, but I'll figure it out.
    Kinda tempted to allow the Death Sickle on my Sword only play-through because it looks so awesome.
    Reactions: DJFlare84
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Eh, if I get one as a drop I'll use it, although I won't use it against bosses.
    Azu
    Azu
    I'd say use it against bosses. It's just a extremely fancy scimitar with a wicked curve, that's all.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Its totally just a sword on a long stick. Totally a sword, yup.
    I kinda wish Golem dropped a sword. Drops a summoner weapon, a Ranged gun, a Magic weapon and two accessories, but no (good) melee weapon.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Golem fist is bad, period. Only reason why I was wishing it dropped a sword is because I'm doing a sword only play-through.

:redspin:

@Enjl Its too good I can't even mention it.
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Isn't the sword Plantera can drop good enough? I heard it's pretty good.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Seedler? Its one of the best swords you can get at that point, but its so good I feel guilty lol.
    Little irritated that I can't get the True Night's Edge before I take out the Twins and Skeletron Prime. ._.
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    To be pissed off without being upset..

Titanium's good enough to be an endgame armor. No damage beats reduced damage.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Its a shame my world has Adamantite and I don't really feel like fishing up crates for Titanium bars right now. Push comes to shove, I will though.

I honestly might just go with a tank setup. Can't be bothered grinding out a Beam Sword for its projectile.
    XenoCat
    XenoCat
    Well, it's your choice. I say go Hallowed, but if you think you can do it, go for it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom