Khaelis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That moment when you fish up a golden crate in Expert mode with like 30% fishing power and 16 greater healing potions pop out of it.
    Yoyo only on Expert mode is tough when the corruption is in between you and getting the Amazon. Guess I'll be grinding out for the Rally.
    Can anyone tell me what the most 'optimal' world gen is? I generally never cared, but I want my Expert mode world to be close to perfect.
    Well, I've decided that my next Terraria playthrough will be a YoYo only playthrough on Expert Mode and have to collect all monster drops.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Not really.
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    ... but you know you've intrigued me. Maybe ill try out a yoyo only run see how that works out. You know minus all the monster drops thats just suicide.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Wimp.

Naw, just kidding. I only tack on the 'all (unique) monster drops' things so I have something else to do besides just 'get to the end'. That and it sates my need for some sort of completionism.
    That feeling you get when the first ever Nail Head you murder drops the Nail Gun. Probably my favourite gun weapon so far.
    The Daedalus Stormbow makes all three mechanical bosses a joke if used with Holy Arrows. Such an easy weapon to get, too. I love it so much.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Naw. It won't. Honestly, it's the Holy arrows that need a nerf l0l. Slap them in any bow that fires rapidly and that bow becomes insanely strong. Heck even using them with the Hellwing bow makes it good albeit a bit accurate.
    YooItsHunterrr
    YooItsHunterrr
    Haven't tried holy arrows with it but with jester's arrows the Destroyer goes down in under 20 seconds
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Holy Arrows are essentially an upgraded Jester's Arrow. The arrows themselves don't pierce, but do more damage and the summoned stars are the things that pierce and do really high damage as well.
    They really made it easier to find Life Fruits.. I found like 24 in about 30 minutes.
    nobody anymore
    nobody anymore
    Me and my friend have found a grand total of 4 over the past like 5 hours
    Y'know.. the Cellphone's pretty easy get with a small bit of grinding, but those damn fishing rewards are what kills it.
    Does anyone know where you get the Sharpening Station? Wiki says Jungle, but I'm not seeing anything.
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    I found one in one of those underground houses. -hint- ;3
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Yeaaaahhh. Just found one. Ignore me.
    FlakMaster
    FlakMaster
    I...honestly can't remember where I got mine.
    Those Pizza bites I ate earlier are not agreeing with me. :(
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    aww poor fluffy.. oh btw Happy 4th of july <3
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    *le Canadian* XD

Happy 4th of July to you too, I suppose! X)
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    thank you very much...ohh your from Canada? i'm US East Coast but yea >3. just finished off moonlord..he was such a butt holeee to me.. >.<...took me like 10+ tries and a few guides and prep to mow him down...full nebula gear makes him look like a joke thou.
    Abandoned minecart tracks are so helpful for exploration because it opens up so many cave systems without the need of tunneling.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    And then you notice you're heading straight for lava OH HELL N-*Sizzle.*
    colDelay
    colDelay
    I got 2 tracks literally 1 block away from each other. In total the track was over 500 blocks long.
    Man, Terraria 1.3 is so fun, but Singleplayer is starting to get a little dull now. I need friends. XD
    RIP mt world. For whatever reason the file got corrupted. Gonna have to start over now. :(
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Dunno. Last night I was fighting the Pirate Invasion and my game crashed so I called it a night. Went to play and the file was corrupted. Guess the world didn't save properly.
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    i started a new char from scratch so im taking my time...the only issue i had in multiplayer where my friend was lagging and i don't mean internet lag but FPS lag...something that wasen't the case in the earlier version...i guess 1.3 demands more from the computer then usual...i didn't have that issue thou.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Yeah I've been noticing brief FPS drops as well every now and then.
    Found the Skeleton Merchant and he was selling "Spelunker Glowsticks." This things are amazing. Provides light and reveals treasures.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom