Khaelis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since when could you dye the Familiar Wig?!
    H
    Hax4Ever
    wait.. YOU CAN? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO--flies away--
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Yeah, I just accidentally placed a living flame dye into the slot and it turned the wig/my hair into a flamey thing.
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    Its so gud to get that metalic golden hair worthy of a king
    Also great for Dio Brando cosplay.
    And Belka cosplay too which im doing rn.
    Well, two people seemed to vote for "Sword weapons only", so I guess I'll be doing a Sword only run. Question, though.. (cont.)
    Techhunter_Talon
    Techhunter_Talon
    I mostly would not care. As evidence by my Bastion themed playthrough where I will use a hamaxe as a Terrarian equivalent of The Kid's Cael Hammer. :p
    DatPedro
    DatPedro
    Khaelis, it is sword and flail. Sword because it can't be kept hold and flail because it's a semi-projectile. Something like that. So you can use it.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    K.. ;n;
    I wish my Internet wasn't so damn awful, I really want to stream Terraria shenanigans.
    I wish I had the patience to create a mod for Terraria for my own entertainment. :(
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    I wish i actually knew how to program mods and not just sprite so i could actually start making my dream mod true.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    If you're willing to learn its actually pretty easy to learn, it just needs a ton of patience.. which I don't have right now. XD
    Zeno_magatama
    Zeno_magatama
    Heh... honestly im on vacations rn so i'd honestly rather not. I just love spriting and came up with this mod with pinelord a while ago but never found anyone who wanted to program it.
    Here's a tip for those who are playing on Expert Mode: Fish. Gold Crates contain Greater Healing Potions.
    I really want to make suggestions for weapons, but I can't make myself like my sprite work enough to post. ;~;
    Power went out whilst doing something important. Bloody hell. x-x
    Z
    Zwift
    When you playing a game and you haven't saved in a while, then the power goes out. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!
    It'd be swell if you took a glance: forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/new-accessory-reforge-tiers.25569/ <3
    His is still one of the best rival themes.
    Though to be fair, they're all great.
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I patiently await Gen 4 remakes just so I can hear the updated battle theme for Barry. X)
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    That, Mt. Coronet, probably Cynthia's theme.
    Gen IV really had some amazing music.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Gen 4's music was the only reason why I kept playing it, to be honest.
    I see youuu who was a fluffy but now a human in there icon. =3
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Oi, Barry is fluffy too. :(

Look at that hair.
    Sumenora
    Sumenora
    i havent seen him since the Sinnoh region of pokemon. XD but i guess to works too XD
    I could really go for some Diet Coke right now but all the stores are closed for another hour and a half. FML.
    I really wish we could just choose whether a world could have either Corruption or Crimson from the start. 1.3.1 pls? :)
    Reactions: Erienna Nakagai
    Z
    Zwift
    I would like that. Since I prefer Crimson over the Corruption. BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOD AND GOOOOOOOOOOORE!!!!
    Dear world generation, please stop placing the corruption right in the middle of the Jungle. Thanks.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I had the Corruption spawn into the Dungeon once. The edge of it clipped into the pathway. XD
    Nev
    Nev
    The snow biome was practically gone at world gen. Now, the strip of corruption that spawns after killing WoF took out most of the jungle. Just my luck.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    At least with 1.3 the Jungle has a bit more of a chance due to Chlorophyte ore acting as a means of defense towards the Hallowed and Corruption / Crimson.

I'm a bit lucky, I spent a bit of time getting a good world with decent world generation and the Jungle is pretty much close to the edge of the map away from the Corruption so chances are when Hardmode hits it won't get murdered by Hallowed or Corruption spread.
    My cat is laying under my desk by my feet and he's licking my toe. The amount of awkwardness is limitless right now.
    Z
    Zwift
    Ew. Why he licking yo toe tho?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Foot fetish? I have no clue.
    Z
    Zwift
    lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…