Khaelis
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• In celebration for 1.3, I have shaved off my beard that I have been growing for the last 4 months. :u
    I wonder if the Granite and Marble mini-biome will be pre-hardmode. Hoping the Underground Desert is aswell, but I assume it will be.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I figured it would be, but why not ask a hypothetical question. Really looking forward to looking for the Underground Desert the moment I create my new world.
    Crablegs10
    Crablegs10
    I would like to see what comes into these new biomes. I know the marble biome will be based off of the Romans, Granite is rock monsters, and desert biome based off of Egyptians?
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Hard to say. The Underground Desert is where we will supposedly find 'fossil ore' to use in creating the Fossil armour set, or at least where we'll find the things for the Fossil set.
    I might make a '1.3 Discoveries' thread on June 30th for people to post their findings on. Might be fun as well.
    Cubicality
    Cubicality
    Discovery! There is awesomeness, and lots of it!
    Leinfors
    Leinfors
    I wholeheartedly approve! I'd do one myself, but I think its time to step back and let someone else take up the reins. :)
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Guess I will make one, then. Now I just need to remember to make it on June 30th. XD
    Might try out a Mod for Terraria to pass the time until the 30th. It'd be my first mod, though.
    I feel like when I first create my Expert Mode world / Character for 1.3, I will die more from falling rather than the monsters and bosses.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Still getting use to my new glasses.. eyes are focusing more than they should be, so I misread it. x-x

I remember when 1.2 came out I spent over a month gathering material to make 99 of each Dye. Felt good.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I spent ten hours or so... To get three cactus flowers for pink dye for my gear...

RNG and me, we just don't get along.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    RNG hates me as well, but I have patience, so it cancels out the RNG hating me thing.
    Terraria update in a nutshell: Show the Guide NPC everything. EVERY. THING.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    If that's not what people usually do, it would explain the "Guide is useless" fallacy.
    If by chance 1.3's Steam Integration allows for click-and-host multiplayer servers, would anyone like to do an Expert Mode run with me? 18+
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Lol, man.. you're talking to the dude who takes like a week to get the Hardmode because he's easily distracted by building. XD
    FatReuniclus
    FatReuniclus
    Great balance really, my houses always look like rectangles... >.>
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    I remember when 1.2 came out, I managed to hop onto some Multiplayer with a few friends from off the site and I spent 70% of the time building a stylized snow fortress.

When I finished we entered Hardmode and I only had 220 Health and Platinum armour, lmao.
    Does anyone know if the Steam Integration means we will no longer have to port-forward to open up a server? I Doubt it, but I'm just asking.
    Khaelis
    Khaelis
    Lovely.. I normally play in Offline mode unless I'm playing Multiplayer..
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    We should use a disintegrating gun on it.
    Hundjäger18
    Hundjäger18
    Lovely as always Razor Knight.

I used to play off-line too, loading and saving was faster.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom