Kyubey The Incubator

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The new Ghostbusters movie is going to be :red:. Female cast or not, that doesn't matter, you can tell from the trailer it's going to suck.
    Reactions: neoselket
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    why are they rebooting powepuff girls?

why does the new scooby doo (be cool scooby doo) animation style look like something from a parody, or something from adult swim?

how come every century or so, they will switch the animation style of tom and jerry? i liked the original the best.
    That moment when you use exercise to kill a boss... *Cough Paper Petey Piranha Cough*
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    "Never Trust A Trailer."
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Wrong comment there buddy.
    Also, I know the saying, but most trailers include actual footage...
    It's quite clear it's not going to work. Nor will it have the same humor old Ghostbusters did because that's "offensive" and "misogynist."
    I won't be wrong.
    Fire Emblem Fates Conquest Chapter 12: "Kill Dual Ninja miniboss and run past 1HKO boss or Kill 1HKO boss... in 16 turns."
    Chapter 10: "Screw you we never stop sending troops"
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Fire Emblem. You've got a ragtag group of soldiers against an entire damn battalion of troops and ya gotta hunker down, Clancy.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Oh...I`ve heard of Fire Emblem before but didn`t learn much about it.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    More specifically Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, where there is no easy grinding like in Birthright or Awakening, and you are repeatedly sent against suicide missions.
    Hell, even trying to get your child is a suicide mission (Don't ask...)
    I don't even want to try Lunatic without new game plus on.
    Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest is so testing with patience that in chapter 7 they put nevermiss poison hit skill monsters, outnumbering you 3:1
    Reactions: serenesplash
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Technically, they aren't "never miss" so much as the poison always hits. You can dodge their weak :red: attacks, but if you don't kill them when they engage the fight, you lose 20% of your health.
    Lose your healers in the fight and you might as well soft reset.
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    Camp in the wooded area to make it easier to dodge their attacks, and don't pair characters up. Leave them next go eachother so they can all attack. Not to mention I'm pretty sure Effie facetanks all of those things rather easily.
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Already beat it, but thank you for the advice.
    Actually, early on I paired Corrin and Felicia together so they can wipe out the left side. I then slowly advanced my team on the bridge to make an easy heal position- Effie facetanked everything, with Arthur as support for that Strength Boost, while Silas and Corrin deleted anything they saw. The healers make it easy in that comp.
    Opened up Fallout New Vegas for the first time in weeks. It almost immediately crashes. Sounds correct.
    Reactions: Nobody Important
    Kyubey The Incubator
    Kyubey The Incubator
    It's a joke about Bethesda games being so horribly buggy they crash.
    They are good games, don't get me wrong, but they are riddled with bugs and tend to crash frequently, particularly if you load an autosave or quicksave.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    That's odd, because I've played Oblivion, Skyrim, FO3, and FO:NV and I've never experienced these crashes. But then, again, I'm a DIY self-taught computer guy who puts his own computers together from parts, and I've had a person who couldn't believe I ran the same WinXP installation for 6+ years without a reinstall, lol.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And said computer would run for 3, 4, 5+ months in a row without a single freeze or crash. The guy just couldn't believe it, lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom