Recent content by LI IVIAD BRO

1. LI IVIAD BRO

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

@Sole Terrarian Much love my dude! And nice handling of the length! :)
  2. LI IVIAD BRO

Wavebank Sole Terrarian's Wavebanks

Heya! my OSTs are from Sacred Gold, an old school ARPG, favorite of mine. If you could do it that'd be great! ^^ You can search for Sacred Gold Soundtrack and there should be a playlist. There just warent enough soundtracks to choose from so some repeat, might make it easier on you. 1. Dark...
  3. LI IVIAD BRO

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

@Mirsario Mkay, just wanted to let you know that the small dash that you can make from any sword is quite broken (like op) if you combine it with bunny hopping or just regular jumping in one direction, even upward. I can launch myself higher than cloud in a bottle would. Thinkin of fixin it or...
  4. LI IVIAD BRO

Items ➵Vanity Weapons!⇜

Let's just say that one has a higher velocity than the other... Oh and also, homing projectiles?
  5. LI IVIAD BRO

Weapons & Equip The Mugshot

I understand but on wiki i dont see damage like that so putting 13-17 is kinda weird
  6. LI IVIAD BRO

Weapons & Equip The Mugshot

You dont just put 13-17 damage.Its either 13 or 17 Also i think 1-3 stones are enough in my opinion Otherwise i like the idea.
  7. LI IVIAD BRO

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Turning torches off with wire...
  8. LI IVIAD BRO

Weapons & Equip Make the Rune Wizard set into an armor set [Sprites]

15 damage in HM would just spam around 5 damage to weaker enemies and 1 to stronger so it would be useless
  9. LI IVIAD BRO

Casual 20/3/15 Solar eclipse

I heard they almost saw it full
  10. LI IVIAD BRO

Eastern Europe, not that far. E: Romania to be exactly
  11. LI IVIAD BRO

Unfortunately rain happened so no "sad face"
  12. LI IVIAD BRO

PC A Re-Introduction, I am Arfster.

I see you found the introductions section a bit too late :) But no matter, Welcome to the forums!
  13. LI IVIAD BRO

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

Im all-dungeons today. This entrance seems just satisfying for some reason :3
  14. LI IVIAD BRO

Items The Light Gun

What if you hit a spider type enemy? How would the animation appear when its climbing walls?
Back
Top Bottom